Empty the pages of character,party,angel and stable

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Empty the pages of character,party,angel and stable

It has been nearly a month that I have empty character's,angel's,party's and stable's pages.The heroes and angels are there in battles but I simply can't have access to them with the problem I have.I play with R2 client so no browser problems I think.All this happened suddenly from one day to the other.I have been sending tickets every 2-3 days for nearly a month and no responses from you,let alone solution to my problem....Why are you being rude?Why do you keep ignoring me and my tickets??Are you trying to tell me to quit this game after playing it for some 17-18 months???I have missed reaching points in 2 tycoons now,since I can't do consuming-regaining,and I can't reach my daily devotion points,so it's really impossible to play like this!!How do you expect me to become better when I can't access my character,my heroes,my angels and mounts??How come the Recharge button always works and everything else not???Please someone give me a solution to my problem,since sending tickets doesn't seem to matter any more...

Click image for larger version

Name:	ch.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	534.9 KB
ID:	1725116

Name:	ang.jpg
Size:	474.3 KB
ID:	1725117

Name:	p.jpg
Size:	522.9 KB
ID:	1725118

Name:	st.jpg
Size:	470.1 KB
ID:	1725119

Comment

If the client is not working on your PC. You should switch to browser to play instead until it is fixed. What is your ticket number?
      Last edited by Rubedo; 06-07-2016, 06:45 PM.
      to file a ticket

Comment

Originally posted by Rubedo View Post
        If the client is not working on your PC. You should switch to browser to play instead until it is fixed. What is your ticket number?
        As you can see the images attached are from browser,not from the R2 client.And the R2 client is working fine,because I have another character in another server,also my PC is brand new so no problems there either.My tickets are so many about this problem and I've had only one answer many days ago.Don't know the numbers of the other tickets,in the answer I got on one of the tickets is shown as case#537821

Comment

I will forward your ticket.
          to file a ticket

Comment

Originally posted by Rubedo View Post
            I will forward your ticket.
            Thank you!!Let's hope I'll be able to play again and enjoy the game!!

Comment

Working...
            X