Horse Treasure

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Horse Treasure

Horse Treasure, new feature for 74+ players... I've tried it out, and other than the Adv. Hunt system being very annoying and continuously different requirements is it almost impossible for on my server (s281) to find anyone due it being a dead server with only a remaining 10-20 players who play (excluding double characters).

However I found out that the mini game is probably bugged, considering when the mini game begins, you are being told for example to collect robots.

When you click on the robot it won't let you 'collect' it, or you have to click a several times to get it. It's very annoying and the mini game often fails because of it. So on purpose, or a bug? I don't know but just reporting it here. :/
    Just a friendly player trying to help. I'm not a moderator .

True, if server is half active getting the br requirments may be tricky, if they narrow it to class requirment it be speeding things up. As mage, warrior, hunter and add in female/male. And removing the br requirment.
    Antifreeze
    Citizen of s210 Fiery Citadel-ua83-ub43

Comment

Originally posted by AntifreezeUnder0 View Post
      True, if server is half active getting the br requirments may be tricky, if they narrow it to class requirment it be speeding things up. As mage, warrior, hunter and add in female/male. And removing the br requirment.
      Agreed with this.

Comment

Another problem with horse treasure is that you can use 1 attempt and find that all 3 attempts have actually been used.
        Would like that bug sorted out.
        The BR requirement is a real problem even on servers with many players.
        Trying to find a +74 player with sub 3m BR is quite hard.
        And some have +35m BR to 2.5b BR listed. Which is quite ridiculous. Not that many players over 35m.

Comment

Originally posted by daft48eddiex View Post
          Another problem with horse treasure is that you can use 1 attempt and find that all 3 attempts have actually been used.
          Would like that bug sorted out.
          The BR requirement is a real problem even on servers with many players.
          Trying to find a +74 player with sub 3m BR is quite hard.
          And some have +35m BR to 2.5b BR listed. Which is quite ridiculous. Not that many players over 35m.
          Exactly... Or form a party, NO ONE IN IT, but deciding you want to join someone else's instead, so you click disbanden/cancel party, it also consumes an attempt.

Fully agreed.

Comment

s273
            several problems:
            1) attempts disappear sometimes
            2) it is impossible to pick up the prize after 30 minutes of waiting (after failure of mini-games)
            3) The problems started with the mini game today - it is impossible to collect items

Comment

I will report this issue. Some players have mentioned it as well.
              to file a ticket

Comment

and what is with the newest feature that u it shows ' The Event isn't open yet '
                Click image for larger version

Name:	Horse Treasure.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	169.6 KB
ID:	1725163

Comment

Originally posted by Burning7Ice View Post
                  and what is with the newest feature that u it shows ' The Event isn't open yet '
                  [ATTACH=CONFIG]163132[/ATTACH]
                  Bugged... I'm really getting enough of this game. They finally had a great event players would probably have spend money onto the way it was before but not with this money-grabbing Angels Party :c

Comment

Originally posted by casseopeya View Post
                    Bugged... I'm really getting enough of this game. They finally had a great event players would probably have spend money onto the way it was before but not with this money-grabbing Angels Party :c
                    Well we had few angel parties already and chance to save up. Probably in lat 3 days we get the consume and get some shells to open chests.
                    Antifreeze

Comment

Well we had few angel parties already and chance to save up. Probably in lat 3 days we get the consume and get some shells to open chests.
                      We only had one before and then a moderator told me it wasn't sure they'd come again. So no. Usually events like that are only yearly and not every month.
                      Gonna save up now though knowing it'd come more often.

Comment

We only had one before and then a moderator told me it wasn't sure they'd come again. So no. Usually events like that are only yearly and not every month.
                        Gonna save up now though knowing it'd come more often.
                        This is a 3rd if not 4th angel party already
                        Antifreeze

Comment

This is a 3rd if not 4th angel party already
                          Even then, I asked at the previous Angels Party, and then the moderator said they weren't sure if it'd come again. So yeaa...

Comment

Even then, I asked at the previous Angels Party, and then the moderator said they weren't sure if it'd come again. So yeaa...
                            Well anyway , its worth a risk to not spend any of the starfishes and save them in hopes for next time, and then get something good
                            Antifreeze

Comment

Originally posted by Rubedo View Post
                              I will report this issue. Some players have mentioned it as well.
                              Hello, have you heard anything?

Comment

Working...
                              X