Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guild Interface problems

Hi!
    I've got problems doing anything useful in Guild interface, and this happend to two of my chars out of three. Third one is okay, no problems there, but that char is in other guild. These two are in same one.
    On first tab in Guild I see only emptyness (see screenshot). And none of the buttons are working (can't donate, can't leave guild etc.)
    Log tab is working, I suppose (I see events in guild), and Bonuses tab works, too (didn't try to donate there, as plan to leave Guild and create my own), it seems - at least I see buttons under bonuses.

And yes, cache cleared, flash reinsalled, tried in different browsers (even in some of the less usual ones, like maxthon, or comodo, or avant, including one based on IE api).
    Didn't try to use r2 client - I see no point, as it's practically IE-mini copy.
    I would appreciate some advice on where to dig further, at least. Or maybe something of help.
    Server: 286 Blackford
    Char1: Frikin Madse
    Char2: Tanya
    Guild: Pycckue
    Attached Files
    Head-editor for the Russian-language fan wiki-forum about the Dragon Pals ver. 2 | Глав.ред. русскоязычного фан-форума-википедии об игре версии 2

​Dragon Pals: S169 Briarwall (Europe) - _Ellia_| S173 Dusky Island (US East), FrikinMads | S163 Razorcliffs (Oceanic), _Ellia_
    Shadowbound: S89 Ninth Shrine, ​Frikin Madse | Winterfrost Legacy: S50 Ghara Reef, Frikin Madse | League of Angels: S286 Blackford, Frikin Madse

you will need to file a ticket. please attached these screenshots. R2 will need to check on your account.
    to file a ticket

Comment

Thank you for the reply.
      I've filed a ticket, we'll see, what comes next.)
      Head-editor for the Russian-language fan wiki-forum about the Dragon Pals ver. 2 | Глав.ред. русскоязычного фан-форума-википедии об игре версии 2

​Dragon Pals: S169 Briarwall (Europe) - _Ellia_| S173 Dusky Island (US East), FrikinMads | S163 Razorcliffs (Oceanic), _Ellia_
      Shadowbound: S89 Ninth Shrine, ​Frikin Madse | Winterfrost Legacy: S50 Ghara Reef, Frikin Madse | League of Angels: S286 Blackford, Frikin Madse

Comment

if they do not respond within the next 3 days you may post your ticket number here and i will forward it.
        to file a ticket

Comment

Thanks, though I've thought weekends do not count) If Sunday also counts, then it's another matter

Comment

It should count. does not hurt to try.
            to file a ticket

Comment

The issue was resolved pretty quickly. There was some tech problems with the guild, but for now everything is ok.

Comment

Glad to hear it.
                to file a ticket

Comment

Working...
                X