Cross server war two months now

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cross server war two months now

ok guys too much long time i wait to fix this bug. Too much tickets and some of them with out answer or you answer with one typical answer. Why you dont fix it? two months now i cant play this event and i lose too much honors and i cant activate emblem for my main. How long we must wait until you will fix this bug? after two last merges i cant insert and play. This happen two months ago. i send you proves with images. Why you dont fix this bug. i have one big DISAVANTAGE to others ppls that can play this game. If i had AVANTAGE (as you told us) like on arnamanet ON NEXT DAY YOU FIX THE BUG AND TAKE THEM ALL BACK! Now? not even care about to gave compersation for this game! not event tell us when you will fix it! When will be happen this? Can you answer with one proper answer? Can you? Dont ignore this topic devs please. We gave too much time to fix it as you asked to others topics.

Well its true it hard to get in cs, yet again people get in cs frequently. So question is why there would be need a fix something, which isnt broken. Rather than ask question, is there enough active people queueing in the server bracket your server is in. Meaning, that if not enough player in the bracket/server groups, your server is alined dont que ue for cs war, then simply not enough of peopel to make up a match. But yea telling its broken is too sharp, but having unable to have alteast 1 succeful match ith in few que ues is bad.
    Antifreeze
    Citizen of s210 Fiery Citadel-ua83-ub43

Comment

antifreeze its not hard to find cross. its impossible to find and no because no one quene in my server but because after merge is like that i dont excist for cross server war. if i look in ranks for this game my name disapear from ranks. Also i know that in my server several ppls can play and other dont. Before merge was difficult to find team but yes i could found and played. now two months i cant find even i quene for 7 hours and alot of refresh and start again and etc. so dont tell me what ever they told others. There is a problem and they dont fix it. The question is why they dont fix it? All these i send them with ticket and photo. i provite alot of informations but still nothing.

Comment

what is your ticket number?
        to file a ticket

Comment

#538129 , 529909 ( i think on that i reply some times [3] but never take answer but only that this case is closed because i didnt answer even i reply) and the lastone is 548887. All tickets and replies are 7 in number . on my first i send photo for this that i tell above that i have score bigger than first in ranks but still game tell me that i m unranked

Comment

Can you resend a new ticket with screenshots.
            to file a ticket

Comment

i reply on my last ticket that i send two days ago 548887. with screenshot if you need anything else just tell me

Comment

i will forward.
                to file a ticket

Comment

i send reminder as you asked from me but i didnt have any answer. i hope i will take soon an answer and what happens or that will fix it .

Comment

Working...
                  X