Aegis Loked

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aegis Loked

I beated Aegis Pegasus and Phoenix 2 times in Nightmare and not was loked this 2 Aegis block me to go on next lvl to Purgatory
    I send to them 2 times the tiket and i dont receved any answer from them .
    Click image for larger version

Name:	2016-06-26.png
Views:	2
Size:	464.7 KB
ID:	1782705
    I attach the screen capture to see all i talking for real not lieing .

Aegis Loked

By 3 month i beated Pegasus and Phoenix on Nightmare and it was not loked to go ahead to next lvl to Purgatory.
    I made 2 times tiket and send it to suport and i not receved any answer from them.To days a go was a mentor in to our server
    I explained to him the problem and even after this i not receved any answer i am very angry and my pasiones have limits .

Name:	2016-06-26.png
Views:	2
Size:	464.7 KB
ID:	1725357
    They dont do nothing about this me i losse every day time ,rewards , from there i cant go ahead i dont liked this tratament
    I hope to have answer and resolved this bug problem from my main

Comment

Well it works same as you unlocked every zodiac till pegasus/pheonix. Start with aries purgatory up to last .
      Antifreeze
      Citizen of s210 Fiery Citadel-ua83-ub43

Comment

I dont know who you are but to prove , your solutions not work i attacked this screen capture after i beated even Aries on purgatory and it was not loked
        i am not a sucker who not know every move need to be do it step by step .If that Aegis Pegasus and Phoenix is loked you cant go ahead and unlock other lvl

Name:	2016-06-30.png
Views:	1
Size:	694.8 KB
ID:	1725376
        My character is bugged they need to do something i loosing time and not can do anything to go away .

Comment

Originally posted by nicky4all View Post
          I dont know who you are but to prove , your solutions not work i attacked this screen capture after i beated even Aries on purgatory and it was not loked
          i am not a sucker who not know every move need to be do it step by step .If that Aegis Pegasus and Phoenix is loked you cant go ahead and unlock other lvl
          [ATTACH=CONFIG]163793[/ATTACH]
          My character is bugged they need to do something i loosing time and not can do anything to go away .
          Then check next zodiac after aries. untill you see it asks to beat previous zodiac to enter this. IFyou havent beated earlier any of purgatory, you have to be each purgatory for each zodiac starting from aries to last. That if it shows you to enter meats you can go and beat the lvl, so you will unlock taurus purgatory, after you beat taurus next one. Go and check each of zodiac purgatory requirments.
          Antifreeze
          Citizen of s210 Fiery Citadel-ua83-ub43

Comment

Today i beated all purgatory so why is unloked. This is how it looks my Aegis

Name:	2016-07-01 (1).png
Views:	1
Size:	619.8 KB
ID:	1725409
            I made how you told me

Comment

maybe is glitch
              Last edited by erwin_seal; 07-01-2016, 02:31 AM.

BAPER/[S293] Witchmoor

Comment

Working...
              X