Can't Illuminate Kali

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't Illuminate Kali

It asked me if I wanted to illuminate her, I said yes but there was no option to illuminate. Is anyone else having this issue or have I forgotten to do something? I can't remember needing to do anything other than have the required angel and resources.

Tomorrow be update, maybe they add in. Else just keep an eye for updates. They usualy put her in bond, in next update when she got implemented.
    Antifreeze
    Citizen of s210 Fiery Citadel-ua83-ub43

Comment

Kali is not added in bonding system yet, and one in your screenshot is Kay, which added there, but it is different angel from Kali.

Comment

Basically GTA or R2 will come back saying " is user problem. we didn't ask user to illuminate and use Kali. Although the reward is in Tycoon, but we didn't ask you to illuminate nor use it until Developer have update it"

This in similar to "you won celestial Melody in Wheel of Luck, but we didn't ask you open the chest and use it. So after open, you cannot exchange under the Artifact Exchange hot event".

In short, pretty much lame excuses and dumb ***.

Comment

Originally posted by original_stardust82 View Post
          Basically GTA or R2 will come back saying " is user problem. we didn't ask user to illuminate and use Kali. Although the reward is in Tycoon, but we didn't ask you to illuminate nor use it until Developer have update it"

This in similar to "you won celestial Melody in Wheel of Luck, but we didn't ask you open the chest and use it. So after open, you cannot exchange under the Artifact Exchange hot event".

In short, pretty much lame excuses and dumb ***.
          Well best would be to not offer any exchange in first place. 2nd if palyers for once paid attention to updates, they would see that closest update after angel had introduced in game, brings her in bonding. As always been.
          And big minus is not to make , mail/ingame spam announce toward this related for the artifacts. Yet again, they in past have said check forums for any news/announces.
          Antifreeze
          Citizen of s210 Fiery Citadel-ua83-ub43

Comment

Oops my mistake, was looking at the wrong angel. But she is available to illuminate now. Thanks for the replies. ^_^

Comment

Working...
            X