Smelting Event

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smelting Event

Whenever the Smelting Event has come around, it has NEVER worked for me. Who do I contact?

Either MAke forum thread explaining sitution and add screenshots. Or send tickets. Maybe do both.
    Antifreeze
    Citizen of s210 Fiery Citadel-ua83-ub43

Comment

Without explanation what exactly is the issue with Smelt event, i cant provide much help, except free hug. Please give details about how your smelt event doesnt work for you, with screenshots if possible.

Comment

Thank you very much for replying! As the latest Smelting Event is now over, I cannot provide any screenshots. But the next time it returns I will remember that this is the place to bring the
        problem. Thanks again. BTW, what types of materials have we been able to smelt? I have so many odd & ends & just plain junk in my inventory from the last 3 yrs, I hate to think I've been missing the opportunity to recycle them.

Comment

Originally posted by R299798865 View Post
          Thank you very much for replying! As the latest Smelting Event is now over, I cannot provide any screenshots. But the next time it returns I will remember that this is the place to bring the
          problem. Thanks again. BTW, what types of materials have we been able to smelt? I have so many odd & ends & just plain junk in my inventory from the last 3 yrs, I hate to think I've been missing the opportunity to recycle them.
          To be honest, only very small portion of old pare stuff had ability to get smelted. Maybe you even didn thad anything qulaifying for smelthing also Se some had only 1 or 2 things.
          Antifreeze
          Citizen of s210 Fiery Citadel-ua83-ub43

Comment

Yes, a lot of old stuff is missing from smelting list, we ask developers to expand it, but final decision about this is up to them.

Comment

Working...
            X