Silver war

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Silver war

Are there any plans for getting anything in that minigame to work?

More details? Most of things are working fine for me in silver war, except mine shortage scrolls, which was reported.

Comment

Would have replied before but forum are still restricted to fresh login sessions.

Not being able to mine in argent even when im there and game thinks im there.
      Not being able to mave anywhere but home from argent.
      Not being able to mine anywhere if i used tele.

Thats just a few of the bugs i can remember now.

Comment

Screenshots please.

Comment

Kinda thought you should able to read as mod here.
          And I'm not going to make 100s of screenshots.

Comment

Not working again today here S43. Look at the time no one can attack as every time you try to move you get Monster is cooling down.
            Click image for larger version

Name:	xwar.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	339.4 KB
ID:	1726146

Comment

Originally posted by Rungardk View Post
              Kinda thought you should able to read as mod here.
              And I'm not going to make 100s of screenshots.
              You posted 3 issues, 1 screenshots for each of them should be enough. That is in total 3 screenshots.
              Teleport card is working wrong and that issue is reported, but we still need screenshots for rest of issues.

Comment

^^ Ahem hem. Screenshot posted!

Comment

Originally posted by Fazer600 View Post
                  ^^ Ahem hem. Screenshot posted!
                  And where is issue in that screenshot? It doesnt show 'monster is cooling down' or other issues described by another poster.

Comment

It shows zero attacks have happened and we are well into the game. look at the time. Monster is cooling down happens many legitimate times during the game. posting a picture of it is worthless but zero kills half way into the game screams "IT IS NOT WORKING PROPERLY AS NO ONE CAN ATTACK". How about fixing that bit?

Comment

Originally posted by Fazer600 View Post
                      It shows zero attacks have happened and we are well into the game. look at the time. Monster is cooling down happens many legitimate times during the game. posting a picture of it is worthless but zero kills half way into the game screams "IT IS NOT WORKING PROPERLY AS NO ONE CAN ATTACK". How about fixing that bit?
                      This was repeated on recent silver war?

Comment

Originally posted by Alkaris View Post
                        You posted 3 issues, 1 screenshots for each of them should be enough. That is in total 3 screenshots.
                        Teleport card is working wrong and that issue is reported, but we still need screenshots for rest of issues.
                        There are quite many cities in there, and it to even get 1 screenshot with that "you cant move" still in screen. And with the way that silly game works, it would take quite a few pics with several cities to show other that usual lag.
                        This is actually a case where words say more than a picture.
                        But guess this is just as much a waste of time as submitting a bug report

Comment

There are quite many cities in there, and it to even get 1 screenshot with that "you cant move" still in screen.
                          One of your issues describes issue in Argent city, which is one city for which 1 screenshot is needed.
                          Words doesnt say more than picture, because we need a confirmation of existing issue to be sure that it is not player misunderstanding or it is visual bug due to unstable network.

Comment

Working...
                          X