Size:	486.8 KB
ID:	1783049Click image for larger version

Name:	3.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	486.8 KB
ID:	1783050

This is reported.

Comment

5hrs left to end of day and nothing is going to get fixed because it's weekend. This is unfair. We're trying to compete in CS event, and have suffer now losing over 72k pts a day compared to everyone else because of this, but not to worry.. we will end up getting some lame compensation, more than likely after tycoon has ended.

Comment

and what you'll do to fix this problem all ppl from server lose points for CS tycoon not for SS.

Comment

yehey.... we're going to be left behind big time!!!!

Comment

If it has been reported why is stil not fixed... is 2nd day and no consume.
            Since ******* LoA Emergency Maintenance on 7/20 every time we have bugs in hot events.
            I stil dont know what the maintenance was for, couse we stil didnt get Elemental Wander fixed, i stil didnt get my diamonds i didnt collect, and have no respose to the ticket i sent... so yeah, Great job R2.
            I hope the compensation it is as importand as Consume/Regain in tycoon, not ***** thigs you usualy give.
            Regards your Unika
            Last edited by GabyChivu; 07-24-2016, 02:53 AM.

Comment

second day and nothing... we lost so much tycoon points and tycoon daily rewards.... i have send ticket but nothing, this ruined my tycoon really bad... All what i get was automatic response and then nothing

Comment

Originally posted by GabyChivu View Post
                If it has been reported why is stil not fixed... is 2nd day and no consume.
                Since ******* LoA Emergency Maintenance on 7/20 every time we have bugs in hot events.
                I stil dont know what the maintenance was for, couse we stil didnt get Elemental Wander fixed, i stil didnt get my diamonds i didnt collect, and have no respose to the ticket i sent... so yeah, Great job R2.
                I hope the compensation it is as importand as Consume/Regain in tycoon, not ***** thigs you usualy give.
                Regards your Unika
                All balme goes to GTArcade and their devs. R2 just provide playground, and try assist players to pursue their issues. But since devs dont work at week ends, you probably will need to wait ill monday.
                Antifreeze
                Citizen of s210 Fiery Citadel-ua83-ub43

Comment

Working...
                X