X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alkaris View Post

this si your own support Alkaris and i already sent a ticket there

Comment

the thing is that their community constantly complained about r2 people being able to recharge with offers, thus they 1st removed 6 out of 7 sites and now they remove`it altogether to please their players, so no matter what we do and how much we complain, it won`t be reversed. at the end R2 just sells a merchandise, they aint involved in the production process at all. it was good as much as it lasted anyway

Comment

What I loaded everything happens with a diamond and can not get compensation from hot event

Click image for larger version

Name:	untitled24.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	306.6 KB
ID:	1726116

and BR is still something to this account

Name:	untitled25.JPG
Size:	322.3 KB
ID:	1726117

and another thing can not enter the game on account of Majestyc

Name:	untitled23.JPG
Views:	3
Size:	198.1 KB
ID:	1726118

Comment

bye bye all free member r2games

Comment

Recharge any amount ripped off again

Ok this is getting to be a joke now some one explain why we are being ripped off with the recharge ANY AMOUNT this is not the first time this has happened watched the vids and got 4 diamonds yet did not give me the hot events rewards ?????????? Click image for larger version

Name:	recharge 11.jpg
Size:	179.8 KB
ID:	1726119Click image for larger version

Name:	recharge 22.jpg
Size:	191.3 KB
ID:	1726120
            Last edited by psimmyer; 08-10-2016, 06:09 PM.

Comment

that's because if you look at it correctly it says you need 298 die recharge, whether this is just another one of their amateurish mistakes or they upped the anti again is like throwing a number into the air and guessing what will come down.

Comment

First of all, i reported it and devs give their response, which is written above.
                Second, it is GTArcade who gave such response, because they are developers of this game
                ya well this is a crock and total bulsht because unlike gtarcade we cannot recharge just 298 die so go away and come back with the real answer... thankyou for your uncooperation

Comment

Originally posted by R223284322 View Post
                  ya well this is a crock and total bulsht because unlike gtarcade we cannot recharge just 298 die so go away and come back with the real answer... thankyou for your uncooperation
                  Throw it rround alike r2, gt arcade didnt had 1 dime offers. 299 are mostly for fb platformer. Well if to think that 1 dime recharge were actul bug and they finaly fixed it.. oh well it was good while it lasted, still plenty of free stuff to enjoy.
                  Antifreeze
                  Citizen of s210 Fiery Citadel-ua83-ub43

Comment

this is so wrong, why/how can they just change this, players who cant spend loads and loads it was a big help, to say that is has been bugged for 3 years !!!! is just ludicrous, wrong wrong wrong wrong, fix the problem now, players keep leaving because of issues like this

Comment

Originally posted by R2228466 View Post
                      this is so wrong, why/how can they just change this, players who cant spend loads and loads it was a big help, to say that is has been bugged for 3 years !!!! is just ludicrous, wrong wrong wrong wrong, fix the problem now, players keep leaving because of issues like this
                      Still it just 1 small portion lost to all of the free stuff we still can get, and besides you with offers now just need to reach the 299, which is rather impossible, but still doable, depending on the regional offers , from offer site. Spending is an choice to make, so if you dont want or cant, then dont recharge, its notlike you loose ability to play.
                      Antifreeze

Comment

Originally posted by AntifreezeUnder0 View Post
                        Still it just 1 small portion lost to all of the free stuff we still can get, and besides you with offers now just need to reach the 299, which is rather impossible, but still doable, depending on the regional offers , from offer site. Spending is an choice to make, so if you dont want or cant, then dont recharge, its notlike you loose ability to play.
                        true u dont lose the ability to play but ur a cripple if u can afford at leas 150$ a month so stop defending them please . a feature we had for 3 years and we demand it back period

Comment

I agree we have already had 55 players leave the game this week on my server as they have had enough ** from r2/gta more left this morning and more are going to leave this week the dvs don't give a dam about the players they just squeeze what they can out off players and don't listen to them when ever you put a ticket in they don't reply or when they do you don't get a ticket number, funny how the recharge worked fine the the other day and( r2228466 ) recharge any amount means any amount so even 1 diamond counts as has done before please people do not trust anything these devious greedy devs tell you they just shaft every one just leave this extremely badly ran game don't feed their greed simple I for one I'm leaving the game I'm going else where and these lying devs wont be getting any cash from me and the way its going a ton more will be leaving very soon judging from what I have been reading on our server chat 89% of the players there are not happy with the way the game is run and have all said they are leaving, so devs good home goal from your greed you have and are killing the game fast say good by to your now thinning profit. And abed20074 antifreeze is a troll possibly a dev we have all ready been warned about them as he all ways jumps on peoples posts defending the devs just hit ignore as I was advised to do. and just -so you devs know I have a very good friend a publicist of a good gaming mag who is interested in taking up the story of this game and how the players are treated so enjoy the bad publicity coming your way
                          Last edited by psimmyer; 08-11-2016, 08:23 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by abed20074 View Post
                            true u dont lose the ability to play but ur a cripple if u can afford at leas 150$ a month so stop defending them please . a feature we had for 3 years and we demand it back period
                            You dont need that any recharge to play and inprove.And now its fair for all platforms. superrewards were best for me, when it did provide offers or videos from time to time.
                            Antifreeze

Comment

Originally posted by AntifreezeUnder0 View Post
                              You dont need that any recharge to play and inprove.And now its fair for all platforms. superrewards were best for me, when it did provide offers or videos from time to time.
                              listen up phal for th last time you dont get to decide what i need and what i dont and for the last time im saying its a demand not a request or a need a feature we had for over 2 years and we want it back if the other platforms have a problem with it well fine they can put it to all platforms aswell but dont come say dev fount itt was a bug and fixed it after 3 years ...dude a bug in your system for 3 years your a programmer or a cart puller???
                              anyway if i dont need it there are others who need it and thats why im together with many other players are demanding it back ..and btw some of my friends are preparing a surprise for this game if they dont change the way they treat us ( the ones who keep them running) one of my friends discribed it as hmmmm cant say but its something big . so if u are a player antifreez just take the players side if your not a player then comment no longer please. PERIOD

Comment

Originally posted by abed20074 View Post
                                listen up phal for th last time you dont get to decide what i need and what i dont and for the last time im saying its a demand not a request or a need a feature we had for over 2 years and we want it back if the other platforms have a problem with it well fine they can put it to all platforms aswell but dont come say dev fount itt was a bug and fixed it after 3 years ...dude a bug in your system for 3 years your a programmer or a cart puller???
                                anyway if i dont need it there are others who need it and thats why im together with many other players are demanding it back ..and btw some of my friends are preparing a surprise for this game if they dont change the way they treat us ( the ones who keep them running) one of my friends discribed it as hmmmm cant say but its something big . so if u are a player antifreez just take the players side if your not a player then comment no longer please. PERIOD
                                Well check page 1 Alkaris reply. Rest is our rights to express our opinions, but we got no rights to demand anything. Just suggest andhope for the best Then again this is loa.. Anything possible And if you think threatening anyone will help, you are wrong too.
                                Last edited by AntifreezeUnder0; 08-11-2016, 10:48 AM.
                                Antifreeze

Comment

Working...
                                X