Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Angel Quiz!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Angel Quiz!

who checked the new quiz questions for accuracy. the capitol on Indonesia is Jakarta. but it was marked wrong
    !

Location: island of Sicily / Province of Palermo quiz marks this as incorrect ? who is checking these new questions? and question for DNA scientist to answer give me a brake. 1980 Olympics WERE help at lake Placid but marked wrong in quiz I have now found 3 incorrect answers and only refreshed 6 time do you think there is a problem ??????

I have now completed the first ten quiz question with the new questions inserted and almost all the new questions are incorrect . this round should be closed and not restarted until all the new questions are verified. Maybe next time do it yourself and don't make it a contest.
    Last edited by Alkaris; 08-11-2016, 01:38 PM.

Angel Quiz!

What is wrong with Angel Quiz, half of the question have wrong answers, for example:
    A&W Root Beer - looks like doesnt comes from Allen&Wright
    Hundred Years' War - was not from 1337 to 1453 = 116 years
    Plitvice Lakes is not from Croatia...

Is there a problem or its me that has a problem?

Comment

Angel quiz -Wrong answers

The new questions that appear have wrong answers and I lost a lot of points because of that!!!
      For example: consecotaleophobia = chopstick phobia, but it said it was wrong!?! Same happened with the points of a compass, which can have 4/8/16/32....
      Please fix it!!

KING, [S288] Copper Mountains

Comment

lots of aswers are wrong you would think they would check the answers first before releasing the questions

Comment

im finding that too, giving correct answers and being told they are wrong. It would help if they did a spellcheck too

Comment

Angel Quiz

please sort out this quiz all the new questions have incorrect answers eg colour of cross on swedish flag....is yellow so why does it say wrong
            a group of pugs is a grumble so why say its wrong
            please check that the answers to the questions are correct before you release them you have cost me a lot of points and gold

Comment

nearly all the new questions are saying wrong to the right answers :@

Comment

who checked the new quiz questions for accuracy. the capitol on Indonesia is Jakarta. but it was marked wrong
                !

Location: island of Sicily / Province of Palermo quiz marks this as incorrect ? who is checking these new questions? and question for DNA scientist to answer give me a brake. 1980 Olympics WERE help at lake Placid but marked wrong in quiz I have now found 3 incorrect answers and only refreshed 6 time do you think there is a problem ??????

I have now completed the first ten quiz question with the new questions inserted and almost all the new questions are incorrect . this round should be closed and not restarted until all the new questions are verified. Maybe next time do it yourself and don't make it a contest.
                I agree with JW61595! I just go with a question on what was the name of the passenger train service created in 1883 that connected paris and constantinople The answer should have been The Orient Express...
                It has totally outright all the right answers... wrong = correct, correct = wrong! Do they take the contest just to fill in Q & A blindly and blindly win the contest for the sole rewards?

Please cancel this round of quiz?
                please please please cancel this round of quiz and verify all correct ones before prize is given..

I summarize these: What is the long name for USB? Universal Serial Bus (Answer is wrong)...
                : OS for computer stands for..? (Is it not Operating System?)
                Last edited by Eleanory; 08-12-2016, 12:53 AM.

Comment

this quiz is epic fail ever,all combos buged with wrong answer losed 3 biggest combo ,2 medium+3 low combo
                  also lots others question have buged answer

Comment

This is reported.

Comment

Some of questions are fixed already, if you still encounter questions with errors, please post them here so we can report and fix them.

Comment

Congratulations on making yourselves look like even BIGGER idiots

Comment

Working...
                        X