Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Troubles to conect s311

I can´t get in at s311 and this night is event guild battle
    how i can receive a solution for this eventualy dificult?
    Thanks

You need to provide screenshots of error you get, when you try to open server.

Comment

I have the same -but for another server- for 2 days now at least. When loading the page it stucks on 75%, refreshing is not helping. I cleaned cookies, history,.. and it's still the same. You can play it in explorer though, but I prefer playing it in chrome.
      Click image for larger version

Name:	R2_loa.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	337.6 KB
ID:	1726191
      Please, solve this issue as soon as you can.

Thank you in further,

IGN: Nix7
      Server: Briarwall Forest S313
      Platfrom: R2

Comment

Try updating flash player/chrome to actual version.

Comment

Flash and chrome has the latest update. I even tried disabling flash, restart the computer, then enabling it, restart again, and it's still the same. Don't know if it matters, but I also play on other account of LOA on GtArcade, it works fine there.

Comment

Originally posted by lycan.bt View Post
            Flash and chrome has the latest update. I even tried disabling flash, restart the computer, then enabling it, restart again, and it's still the same. Don't know if it matters, but I also play on other account of LOA on GtArcade, it works fine there.
            It is different platforms.
            Have you tried using VPN or different browser? Flushing your dns?

Comment

It worked. I didn't use VPN, but I only flush dns.

Thank you very much for the help!

Comment

on s10 francis drake it says it have a maintance this maintance have been in many many hrs and i cant find in forum that s10 should have a maintance today can some try to find out what happen here

Comment

Originally posted by skoppum View Post
                  on s10 francis drake it says it have a maintance this maintance have been in many many hrs and i cant find in forum that s10 should have a maintance today can some try to find out what happen here
                  You are in wrong game section, our S10 is not named as francis drake. Most likely you need to go into Seas of Gold section.

Comment

Working...
                  X