Sms Pyment?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sms Pyment?

Hello again, is there any posibility to aquire Dimonds via SMS? At this moment i didnt find a way to get them like this, and i wonder if you consider this as an otion.
    Thanks

Originally posted by jeboslikusvoju72 View Post
    Hello again, is there any posibility to aquire Dimonds via SMS? At this moment i didnt find a way to get them like this, and i wonder if you consider this as an otion.
    Thanks
    Try your luck at xsolla at recharge. For me it shows there is mobile phone option, but not work in my region
    Antifreeze
    Citizen of s210 Fiery Citadel-ua83-ub43

Comment

Hello,
      In the payment menu find the tab 'Mobile Payments' and put your telephone number. Our system will check if there are available pricepoints for your operator and the product that you chose. If there are no pricepoints available we would recommend an alternative payment option.

Comment

Originally posted by R2138933749 View Post
        Hello,
        In the payment menu find the tab 'Mobile Payments' and put your telephone number. Our system will check if there are available pricepoints for your operator and the product that you chose. If there are no pricepoints available we would recommend an alternative payment option.
        Thats the problem, i dont find any "Mobile Payment" Tab.....

Ca you please be more specific where can i find the Mobile Payment tab?

Well This Sucks, i wantto recharge with diamond and cant..... because there is no SMS or Mobile payment ....
        Last edited by Alkaris; 08-25-2016, 03:46 AM.

Comment

Well i finaly find Boku as a payment methot, for 4.99$ it charges me 11 Euro... now thats insaine, 2,5 times the amount.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Comment

Working...
          X