Supreme Oracle skill is stuck

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Supreme Oracle skill is stuck

I just noticed my Supreme Oracle, though upgraded to level 24, is stuck at Creation's Finale +1. This should be +9. I am on server 219, Island of Desolation. My character name is "Michelle." Thanks.

Screenshots?

Comment

This is the same issue I'm facing and we're on the same server.
      Here's the post I made, which went unreplied.
      http://forum.r2games.com/showthread.php?206112

I had raised ticket on the same day, and today is the 15th day. Still no fix.
      Here's my ticket number: 564149
      Please see what you can do.

Comment

Link to your battle doesnt work, i will check what happened to ticket.

Comment

R262631489
          Your issue is reported, we are waiting for developers to fix it. There should be compensation applied to you after that fix.
          Last edited by Alkaris; 09-06-2016, 02:27 AM.

Comment

Neither fix nor an update for this issue,
            and its 1 month today since I raised it.

Can you check this... ticket 564149

Comment

Originally posted by R262631489 View Post
              Neither fix nor an update for this issue,
              and its 1 month today since I raised it.

Can you check this... ticket 564149
              Nothing much changed from my last answer, we will remind developers again about it.

Comment

Hi Alkaris,

Is there any update?
                I haven't got any response to the ticket yet.
                Also, do I need to keep replying to the ticket?

Because last time I waited for 7 days they closed the ticket saying its probably fixed -- even though it wasn't.

Comment

I'm adding to this post: I've been waiting almost a month now; I have sent them a screenshot twice; they have permission to log on to my account. Twice they have closed the ticket "not having heard from me." Each time I have re-opened it and the ticket numbers keep changing: first 566945, then 567930. I don't know what the number is now. At the request of another member of my server who is also posting here, I am adding my voice to a plea for your help! Of course I will keep bugging them through the regular email process. Thank you.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by R262631489 View Post
                    Hi Alkaris,

Is there any update?
                    I haven't got any response to the ticket yet.
                    Also, do I need to keep replying to the ticket?

Because last time I waited for 7 days they closed the ticket saying its probably fixed -- even though it wasn't.
                    Yes, because other way ticket will automatically close due to not being responded by you. If you answer to it, support will see that its not resolved and will keep reminding devs about it.
                    And yes, still no progress update from developers of game.

Comment

Alkaris, any update on this issue?

I think devs are taking this easy -- 38 days with issue and counting...
                      As far as I've seen only selected people from my server are getting affected. Developers(gtarcade) dont have to lose anything.

The only loser here will be r2games as none of us are stupid enough to recharge with this bug.
                      Why would I upgrade golden queen, for instance, if I know its skill will be +1?

Will be glad if you can put any pressure on devs, because this is really affecting our gameplay.
                      If r2games can't speak for their players, then they might as well say that to new players and those who take game seriously and pay for it!

Comment

Same as before, we keep asking devs for update.

Comment

Thanks for checking Alkaris.

I have thought about this a lot and got a suggestion - a workaround which will fix this.

Just provide me all the hero icons and resources to upgrade. I will fire my buggy heros and hire/upgrade them again.
                          Though upgrading elemental stats is a huge pain. It would be good if a dev can do this, or I can do too if its too much work for them.
                          Before this I can take SS of all buggy heros and let you know so you can provide me upgrading resources for the same
                          (hero upgrade marks/bless stones/kaos/element scrolls/elemental crystals/soul stones).

Can you please take this suggestion forward to the devs? You have no idea how much I'm suffering coz of this bug.
                          If the devs deny to this, can you ask them when this bug will be fixed?

- Thanks.

Comment

Before i ask about that, you will need to wait until October 8th, because it is national holiday in China and devs are on vacation at current moment.

Comment

Alright, thanks... hope they agree or come up with a better solution.

Comment

Working...
                              X