All gear and skills work properly?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All gear and skills work properly?

i noticed lately some strange things during PvP battles that some skills and gears not have effect, so wonder if everything is ok, and if someone else noticed it, because most players refresh TA , if something is wrong it will be hard to notice
    -Sands of Time- using as triger skill in TA, attacking SLD in 2nd round doing no dmg, as i know he is imune on attack just in first round + it happen on some other main players, wonder how i can be hited with SoT when in protection of aegis, but cant dmg oponent who also is protected by same aegis
    -SQ glacial dusk- noticed few times , even in battles with way weaker oponents in CS events doing skill attack only on 1 target (not silenced)
    -pandora rebirth with ultimate dodge not working in some occasions-
    -divine dmg from sylphs and amulets- that should bypass shield and some other effects (if i read it corectly) so why that is blocked or no dmg, even from heroes that dont have ability to create protection

probably some more, but for this i payed more attention when saw that happens in TA battles
    S 118 - Evil's Bane - IGN solowingpixy
    now S-UA56 without our will->UB38 now
    Guild - Lunatic Cafe
    UC 27 current server

You are really alive when you have someone to die for

-Sands of Time- using as triger skill in TA, attacking SLD in 2nd round doing no dmg, as i know he is imune on attack just in first round + it happen on some other main players, wonder how i can be hited with SoT when in protection of aegis, but cant dmg oponent who also is protected by same aegis
    Most likely it is still 1st round or visual issue.

SQ glacial dusk- noticed few times , even in battles with way weaker oponents in CS events doing skill attack only on 1 target (not silenced)
    SQ skill requires rage, you sure you have enough on her?

pandora rebirth with ultimate dodge not working in some occasions
    pandora effect is not 100% dodge, with very high hit ~190-200k+ you will be able to break it.

divine dmg from sylphs and amulets- that should bypass shield and some other effects (if i read it corectly) so why that is blocked or no dmg, even from heroes that dont have ability to create protection
    Divine damage only ignores DEF.

Also please provide screenshot or links to battle for such issues, so we can look and confirm if there are issues.
    Last edited by Alkaris; 09-04-2016, 10:11 AM.

Comment

ok, i heard different explanation from other players about divine dmg, will double check , maybe i didnt understand it corectly
      about sq, yes, she has rage but use skill and attack only one target

other things i posted will look on it and try to catch it, but ,you know, cant record all few hours playing game, I try to relax here not get strugle to catch something on screenshoot, no offense
      Guild - Lunatic Cafe
      UC 27 current server

Comment

about sq, yes, she has rage but use skill and attack only one target
        Other targets died before and have pandora effect active?

Comment

no, no pandora effects, no aegis aquarius angel skill, but will try to look on it again, that things preayt offten happen in cs events if you look battle (especialy team arena)
          Guild - Lunatic Cafe
          UC 27 current server

Comment

Working...
          X