Daily limit reached

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daily limit reached

Whats with the daily limit reached all the sudden?

If you talk about gemology energy it is limited up to 3000 from cards now by developers.

Comment

That is what I am asking about and limiting me on items I have in my inventory is really unfair.

Comment

It's developers decision to do so.

Comment

Daily use limit gemology?

I'm a bit confused, there is a daily limit use on Gemology in all of a sudden? Or is this another bug? Because if so that it isn't a bug, then it's very ridiculous. :/

Edit:
          Before people say ''hasn't it always been there?'' No, it hasn't always been there
          Last edited by casseopeya; 09-07-2016, 01:15 PM.
          Just a friendly player trying to help. I'm not a moderator .

Comment

Originally posted by casseopeya View Post
            I'm a bit confused, there is a daily limit use on Gemology in all of a sudden? Or is this another bug? Because if so that it isn't a bug, then it's very ridiculous. :/

Edit:
            Before people say ''hasn't it always been there?'' No, it hasn't always been there
            it was to like 10k of limit before
            Antifreeze
            Citizen of s210 Fiery Citadel-ua83-ub43

Comment

Originally posted by AntifreezeUnder0 View Post
              it was to like 10k of limit before
              I once had more than that..

Comment

I just think it's a little strange, I am just curious why the sudden limit.

Comment

Originally posted by casseopeya View Post
                  I just think it's a little strange, I am just curious why the sudden limit.
                  Some player were abusing it a lot, also it doesnt look nice when 95% of points are gemology, it ruins purpose of putting other resources in there.

Comment

Originally posted by Alkaris View Post
                    Some player were abusing it a lot, also it doesnt look nice when 95% of points are gemology, it ruins purpose of putting other resources in there.
                    You could actually abuse gemology points? wth, never knew that xD

Comment

well, some players get big rewards before, and now when new ones want to do same it is prohibited, probably to keep old ones to be catched on power, if someone save half year to get something because it cant afford to buy it should give him aplause for devotion, that mean he was on game day by day , and all of sudden it is cutted off,
                      it is legaly but not moraly from devs, i know alot players who get great items with saved gem cards, now it is cutted on points, no gem enchant stones in tycoon, so, that ones who take something before that way is ok, for others no way
                      S 118 - Evil's Bane - IGN solowingpixy
                      now S-UA56 without our will->UB38 now
                      Guild - Lunatic Cafe
                      UC 27 current server

You are really alive when you have someone to die for

Comment

Originally posted by solowingpixy View Post
                        well, some players get big rewards before, and now when new ones want to do same it is prohibited, probably to keep old ones to be catched on power, if someone save half year to get something because it cant afford to buy it should give him aplause for devotion, that mean he was on game day by day , and all of sudden it is cutted off,
                        it is legaly but not moraly from devs, i know alot players who get great items with saved gem cards, now it is cutted on points, no gem enchant stones in tycoon, so, that ones who take something before that way is ok, for others no way
                        Yea, but atleast its same for all, so all player in same position. But yea cause of few shady on tycoon, rest suffered.
                        Antifreeze
                        Citizen of s210 Fiery Citadel-ua83-ub43

Comment

Working...
                        X