No announcement yet.

LoA Down again

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4+ hours since this thread started .... how long does it take to fix a server issue ??
    DW is gone and have some cakes left to exchange and loads of other pointers for tycoon

Comment

• this is the most long update i never see before, without announcement first

Comment

• Can sometimes get to the login screen then it goes to a blank white screen - S274, time 16:55 EDT 9/17

Comment

• Time to quit, obvious the new server loads is going to crash the system, need an upgrade.

Comment

• I'm from GTArcade Platform .. All games at GTArcade Platform and their Forums are down for about 3.5 hrs now.

Comment

• Originally posted by zeal893 View Post
              this is the most long update i never see before, without announcement first
              update? or broke game?

Comment

• is S246 still down and unaccessible? are some servers up already?

Comment

• Game is still down !!!!!

game is down for a few hours.... S33 (and as read many other servers) and once again during tycoon.(and many other events, such DW including the exchange cakes) And most of all, some of us cant log in anymore today, even if it did worked after all... Are going to do sth about it soon enough or not?
                  Last edited by R249544597; 09-17-2016, 04:09 PM.

Comment

• Yo R23783649! It's fine to be angry about the server issue, but ...you really need to put the breaks on your racist rant. Don't be a troll..and especially not a racist one at that.

Comment

• Yeah for ppl who have all those cake to exchange its really a shame... i just get them 5min before it was done but...
                      i also was at 8k point of the 200k daily, i recharge for it and should have been able to get the 200k daily+ the diams from it since i recharged... pretty sure this will not be refound...

Does Moderators know if we can be compensated for recharge/dias not collect because of this ? (and don't tell pll "show us a screenshot", you can't expect ppl to screen everyday in case of bugs like this...).

Comment

• why screenshoot,? we must have camera pointed on screen so we can catch any bug, issue or faile that happen
                        S 118 - Evil's Bane - IGN solowingpixy
                        now S-UA56 without our will->UB38 now
                        Guild - Lunatic Cafe
                        UC 27 current server

You are really alive when you have someone to die for

Comment

• damn,,cant get 350k tycoon point today,,,no gauntlet..WTH,,,,im spend all my resource my diamond today for get that point,,and gauntlet my last hope to get 350k point,,,damm it,,,RGHHHGHHGHHH....
                          and U,,U,,U all dont care about this problem,,,u only care about $$
                          Last edited by wawan153; 09-17-2016, 04:33 PM.
                          IGN : yuna
                          server : s236
                          IGN : nenekPeot
                          server : s310

Comment

• ^James. Let me make this as abundantly clear as I can. I could give 2 sh*ts about what you think. Take your advice and go join your other social justice warrior protests some where else. The "chinese" developers are constantly taking hard working people's money, and when things constantly go wrong, they barely give us a response, and the compensation is an absolute joke. So when they stop screwing people over, I'll worry about being a bit more politically correct. Go hug a tree, eat a granola bar, and paint your BLM signs. I could care less what you think.

Comment

• S280 is working fine
                              Everyone is entitled to be stupid but some abuse the privilege.

Comment

• Name : Lurya
                                Server : S310 City of Swords EU

Hi, it s impossible to load the game, im trying since 1hour now
                                Here is the screenshot

Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.png
Views:	2
Size:	42.5 KB
ID:	1727025

Comment

Working...
                                X