To devs or mentors

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To devs or mentors

Game: League of Angels // Account: [removed] // Server: [S318] Scarstone (oceanic) // InGameName: Gangster // Date: 09.18.2016

-> I recharged 30K dia today: single recharge (1k dia), single recharge (1k dia), single recharge (4k dia), single recharge (4k dia), single recharge (10k dia), single recharge (10k dia)

-> I recharged because i want to receive the rewards of "Copernicus's Decor Chest, Mech Rider Soul, and Futuristic Warrior" in the "future life event"

-> Requirements of these rewards: Total recharge 30K dia today. (I satisfied this requirements)

-> But I choose other rewards of only "Copernicus's Decor Chest' by mistake. (Requirements: Total recharge 2K dia today.)

-> It's unfair to me because I indeed recharged 30K dia in a row within 10 minutes.

-> My purpose of recharging this amount of dia is only to receive "Mech Rider Soul and Futuristic Warrior".

-> I missed right rewards. So I ask devs to compensate these same rewards. (Or cancel the payments.)

-> I hope devs compensate the right rewards.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Missing rewards.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	649.8 KB
ID:	1785596
    Last edited by MemoryLane; 09-18-2016, 11:08 AM. Reason: email removed for privacy

In my opinion, I think it's better if you send in a ticket instead. Moderators won't be much of a help since they can only report them to the developers and will technically have the same response time when you send in a ticket.
    Just a friendly player trying to help. I'm not a moderator .

Comment

Even in the case of wrong purchases, devs refund the dia
      -> See: http://community.gtarcade.com/forum....highlight=miya

In my case, this "future life" event is quite new event so that someone could mistake...

Moreover, the 4th rewards (that is what i plan to get) totally include the 1st rewards... those are not substitutional goods but complementary goods.

-> This fact means that any rational player who recharge more than 30K dia must choose 4th rewards. It's simple economics.

I believe devs will compensate for my losses.

(I'v sent a ticket about this problem. Thank you for your advice.)

Comment

Originally posted by leewk7 View Post
        Even in the case of wrong purchases, devs refund the dia
        -> See: http://community.gtarcade.com/forum....highlight=miya

In my case, this "future life" event is quite new event so that someone could mistake...

Moreover, the 4th rewards (that is what i plan to get) totally include the 1st rewards... those are not substitutional goods but complementary goods.

-> This fact means that any rational player who recharge more than 30K dia must choose 4th rewards. It's simple economics.

I believe devs will compensate for my losses.

(I'v sent a ticket about this problem. Thank you for your advice.)
        No problem, hope you get it refunded.
        Just a friendly player trying to help. I'm not a moderator .

Comment

You need to submit a ticket
          http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=ticket&ticket_type=7
          Support will solve issue faster than is will be solved through forums.

Comment

Moderator, please do me a favor

Dear, moderator.
            I'm playing both GTarcade and R2Games platforms.
            The trouble happened to my account on R2Games platforms.

I sent two tickets to R2Games devs, but they didn't answer yet.

Maybe they are busy repairing recent unstable networks.
            (I'm so nervous about being ignored. Sometimes devs just ignored my tickets.)

However, if moderator report my problem, devs won't ignore the report.
            I earnestly ask moderator to help me.

Here is my problem.
            ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Platform: R2Games // Game: League of Angels // Server: [S318] Scarstone (oceanic) // InGameName: Gangster // Date: 09.18.2016

-> I recharged 30K dia today: single recharge (1k dia), single recharge (1k dia), single recharge (4k dia), single recharge (4k dia), single recharge (10k dia), single recharge (10k dia)

-> I recharged because i want to receive the rewards of "Copernicus's Decor Chest, Mech Rider Soul, and Futuristic Warrior" in the "future life event"

-> Requirements of these rewards: Total recharge 30K dia today. (I satisfied this requirements)

-> But I choose other rewards of only "Copernicus's Decor Chest' by mistake. (Requirements: Total recharge 2K dia today.)

-> I was drunken, and i'm not a English man. So there's little confusion when I click the wrong rewards.

-> It's unfair to me. My purpose of recharging this amount of dia was only to receive "Mech Rider Soul and Futuristic Warrior".

-> And I indeed recharged 30K dia in a row within 10 minutes !!

-> I missed the right rewards. So I ask devs to compensate these same rewards.

-> Even in the case of wrong purchases, devs refunded the losses.

(See: http://community.gtarcade.com/forum....highlight=miya)
            (See: http://community.gtarcade.com/thread/245945-1-1.html)

-> In my case, this "future life" event is a quite new event so that someone could mistake like me.

-> Moreover, the 4th rewards (that is what i plan to get) totally include the 1st rewards... those are not substitutional goods but complementary goods.

-> I believe and hope devs will compensate for my losses (the right rewards).

In short, I want to receive Mech Rider Soul and Futuristic Warrior (or corresponding item or dia).
            SS are attached.
            Thank moderator.

Click image for larger version

Name:	recharge.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	135.8 KB
ID:	1727160
            Attached Files
            Last edited by trendyjob7; 09-20-2016, 09:01 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X