Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Server(s) unresponsive!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server(s) unresponsive!!!

(S)295 WhisperingWoods interface has become unresponsive. when selecting any of the events, or even running the "Dailies" (with or without "helper") the interface just hangs.
    I am unable to evolve fairies, unable to run "Drills", unable to perform any action in homestead.
    there are additional functions i have attempted to use with the same results. It just hangs.

I have to reload in order to progress any further in LOA.

Is anyone else encountering this issue???
    Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	547.9 KB
ID:	1785757

Name:	2.jpg
Size:	485.9 KB
ID:	1785758

Name:	4.jpg
Size:	511.7 KB
ID:	1785760

Name:	3.jpg
Size:	454.2 KB
ID:	1785759
    Last edited by RavenFalcore; 09-23-2016, 07:09 PM. Reason: Additional information

What the FCN point of submitting a trouble tkt when all you get back is the same FCN response of "change browsers, change your dns/ip, clear browser data, clear cache, clear history???

i've provided support with pictures showing that it's not a FCN issue on my end!!!

Comment

it definitely not only on your server....i have this **** atm in my server (S4) too and its frustrating...

Comment

this time worst and bad..
        using browser or r2 client, not even slowing but freezing mode with your server...

Momod, please do something... its weekend should be nice to play LOA.

S-90_DSL

Comment

same here on server 80 blazing waste my char loading screen is also unresponsive

Name:	r2games noload.png
Size:	415.9 KB
ID:	1727212

Comment

Servers S223 & S256 also frozen. What a joke!!!

Comment

need to flood support with tkts so they actually do something rather than just provide us with the same basic replies.

Comment

Same here on uc9. Everything is running slow if it even loads at all.

Comment

here once again, was supports usual reply

SEP 24, 2016 | 02:38AM CEST
                  R2 Fred replied:
                  Greetings AngelAcheson,

Thank you for submitting your issue report. As this is currently the only report regarding such an error, you can try the following to see if it resolves your isolated issue:

clearing your browser history, cache, and temporary files, (Very first thing i did / Do before submitting a tkt!!!!!!!)

refreshing the website, restarting your browser session, using different browsers, (Was the second action i performed!)

restarting your device/Internet source, (I'm not having connection issues with any other web site! Why the FC would i do this?!?!?)

and/or manually changing your DNS/IP address. (This is assigned by my ISP! Again not having issues with any other web site!)

It is our goal to retain you as a loyal player and we hope that in the future you will be able to use our services at R2Games without any problems. (this is a B.F.S. statement!)

If you have any other question and concern, please let us know. We will be happy to assist you to the best of our ability.

And please don’t forget to rate my reply if this helpful to you loyal AngelAcheson.

Your sincerely,

-The R2Games Team
                  How helpful was your Support Elf ? (Please Note, this is simply for rating the support you have received, not for providing R2 Games with additional information concerning your ticket.
                  Last edited by RavenFalcore; 09-23-2016, 09:38 PM.

Comment

Same here on ub24
                    Attached Files

Comment

Copy the link to this thread and submit a trouble tkt.
                      Provide any photos (I suggest the Max of 3) as evidence of this issue.
                      And, include the link of this thread as additional support for your claim.

Comment

This issue is reported.

RavenFalcore
                        If you continue using Football Club words or similar your right to post on forums will be removed.
                        Also even if you dont have issue with other sites, DNS routes to game servers may fail, cause its routed through China and it has pretty special internet. So even when you dont have issue with other sites, reseting your network connection/changing your DNS/using proxy or VPN may help resolving issue with game.

Comment

Well, I have only collected dailies today from S295, since S281 is merging, but yeah, server is very laggy and unresponsive.
                          Just a friendly player trying to help. I'm not a moderator .

Comment

At least you can get in LOL.
                            ub24 is nothing but a blank screen
                            Attached Files

Comment

any chance we get to play the game today?

ub24
                              Helenia

Comment

Working...
                              X