Dragon Ruler has been reset - no skills and no upgrades

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dragon Ruler has been reset - no skills and no upgrades

Unfortunately, on 9/22/16 I logged into the game to find that my Dragon Ruler had been completely reset - as if it was inherited by another hero. All my other heroes were still at the same level as the day before.
    I immediately opened a ticket, several of them as a matter of fact, received an initial response noting stating that the defect was verified and validated. However, I have not received any further status on my case - case #573064.
    For the most part R2 has been very diligent in resolving my issues, to which I am deeply appreciative. However, I am seriously concerned that my case is not actively being worked or has been pushed off and closed.

Given the amount of time and money invested in my Dragon Ruler, and the fact that I am no longer competitive in CS CoM or other CS events, I need to get this resolved ASAP. Is there any moderators on this forum that might be able to assist me?

Server s235
    Character: Smellynugget

Your ticket should have been replied.

Comment

Yes...I did get a reply...thank you so much for reaching out. I hope to have the ticket resolved soon. Again...Thank you Thank you Thank you!

Comment

Working...
      X