No announcement yet.

problem with TT - result is our win become lost and drop under line couse that

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• problem with TT - result is our win become lost and drop under line couse that

we won over nemhaim yesterday Group B of TT. And today we appear to have lost. and we droped out of line with no reason. Like game played again,
    and it turned for 1 in there advantage. PLS check it and need some real answers! have nothing else to say!

Its not 1 fight which decide your ranking, but total number of fights you won. Also this time Group match was 2 days so it had more fights than usual.

Comment

Do you want to say all is OK with this TT??? Are you sure??? Then i cant understand why i dont see any team in Knockout match scedule less then 2h before it starts???

Comment

Alkaris u cant say 1 fight decide your ranking, when it put us just under line couse battle we won it reset and then we lose it. and after all that it took battle we lost and remembers it
        and not the 1st one that we win. I dont want copensation, i want u to fix all new bug that keep on coming and just put this game on some safe LVL where is playing of this game awsom
        like we want and like we want it. SO all admin who are there, but they dont know why they are doing this job.... **** U, but have a nice day!!!!

Comment

probably you didnt understand my friend. on the first day we did our fights. 2 teams the 4 and 5 in ranks, our and nemhaim, fought on 2nd round. we formed our team so we could win, and we did. the next day we all had 1 fight left. that fight neither we or nemhaim could win. so we finished day one as the 4th team in ranks, since he had similar wins - losses to nemhain, but we had win them. the next day the gamerefreshed, bugged, changed the program and the results. we where shown to have lostover nemhaim, and we ranked as 5 th team.... that was not our fault, and its not regular or acceptable. and if you wonder how we can win one team and re0doing the battle loose ill explain. in the first fight they where formed like this (1 for strongest 5 for weakest member) 1-2-3-5-4 so we put our team like that 4-5-3-1-2 . as a result their biggest won the 3 smaller of ours, our biggest won the 3 smallest of them and for the last fight our 2 strongest player won over their 4 in br. at the reset, when the system done the battles again, we had put our team in 4-5-3-2-1 poitions, so by the system redoing the battle with nemhain, our 2nd in br played over their 2nd and lost.....

Originally posted by Alkaris View Post
          Its not 1 fight which decide your ranking, but total number of fights you won. Also this time Group match was 2 days so it had more fights than usual.
          on the first day we did our fights. 2 teams the 4 and 5 in ranks, our and nemhaim, fought on 2nd round. we formed our team so we could win, and we did. the next day we all had 1 fight left. that fight neither we or nemhaim could win. so we finished day one as the 4th team in ranks, since he had similar wins - losses to nemhain, but we had win them. the next day the gamerefreshed, bugged, changed the program and the results. we where shown to have lostover nemhaim, and we ranked as 5 th team.... that was not our fault, and its not regular or acceptable. and if you wonder how we can win one team and re0doing the battle loose ill explain. in the first fight they where formed like this (1 for strongest 5 for weakest member) 1-2-3-5-4 so we put our team like that 4-5-3-1-2 . as a result their biggest won the 3 smaller of ours, our biggest won the 3 smallest of them and for the last fight our 2 strongest player won over their 4 in br. at the reset, when the system done the battles again, we had put our team in 4-5-3-2-1 poitions, so by the system redoing the battle with nemhain, our 2nd in br played over their 2nd and lost.....

and ill dissagrre with my friend. i DO want compensation, and probably a good one. i spend over 6.30 hours calculating the fights and arranging the team according to the opponent, and we did quallified to next round, so i dont accept to loose that over a mulfuncion of the game (one the many mulfanctions the game has)

Originally posted by Alkaris View Post
          on the first day we did our fights. 2 teams the 4 and 5 in ranks, our and nemhaim, fought on 2nd round. we formed our team so we could win, and we did. the next day we all had 1 fight left. that fight neither we or nemhaim could win. so we finished day one as the 4th team in ranks, since he had similar wins - losses to nemhain, but we had win them. the next day the gamerefreshed, bugged, changed the program and the results. we where shown to have lostover nemhaim, and we ranked as 5 th team.... that was not our fault, and its not regular or acceptable. and if you wonder how we can win one team and re0doing the battle loose ill explain. in the first fight they where formed like this (1 for strongest 5 for weakest member) 1-2-3-5-4 so we put our team like that 4-5-3-1-2 . as a result their biggest won the 3 smaller of ours, our biggest won the 3 smallest of them and for the last fight our 2 strongest player won over their 4 in br. at the reset, when the system done the battles again, we had put our team in 4-5-3-2-1 poitions, so by the system redoing the battle with nemhain, our 2nd in br played over their 2nd and lost.....
          Last edited by Alkaris; 10-22-2016, 01:28 PM.

Comment

on the first day we did our fights.
            Which region and which team names?
            Last edited by Alkaris; 10-22-2016, 01:35 PM.

Comment

Group B
              Charmed is our team that went to 5th. Nemhaim is the other team that took our place

Comment

Open a ticket
                http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=ticket&ticket_type=7

Comment

i did. ion the very first day...

Comment

Working...
                  X