Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Unable to get into CS War - Am I bugged?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unable to get into CS War - Am I bugged?

Hello -

I am unable to get into CS War - I queue up and watch the screen - just counts down to 0 and nothing. I have not been able to get into
    CS at all for several weeks. Normally I wouldn't care as much, but unable to get enough honor to purchase medals.

Can anyone provide some insight?

"SmellyNugget"

Server: S235

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....erver-War-Bugs
    In short, this is known global issue, devs are informed about it, we dont know and are not provided with information when it will be fixed.

Comment

Well...stinks as I am sure others are able to get honor which means they can purchase the medals...giving them an unfair advantage with the additional proc.

Comment

Originally posted by cajones18154 View Post
        Well...stinks as I am sure others are able to get honor which means they can purchase the medals...giving them an unfair advantage with the additional proc.
        They dont, because as i said its global issue. Sometimes you may receive honor/emblem core(for synth stronger emblems) in some of compensations.
        Also emblem cores can be purchased in happy sea shop.

Comment

Working...
        X