• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DW time Bug

Alekz
    UA78 (S212)

I set DW on 5.11.2016 21.00

Now i want to set next DW time, and see that next DW set on 7.11.2016 Not 5.11
    It is tycoon now, will i have my DW tomorrow?
    Attached Files

Where is DW ((( Why you broke me game, Again on tycoon?

And when will be next 7.11 in 16.30. or when i et in 9.11 in 21.00 ???
    can you say me something? why no 1 coment. and nobody fix this bug?

Comment

It should be in 16.30 at 7.11, we will ask devs to check why it didnt put it right way.

Comment

Seems that in HKT servers there's no problem..We already missed one dw in perion of 03.11-06.11.. Some kind of compensation would be nice..cause we lost up to 1m tycoon points in comparision to HKT servers..
        Janis
        S227

Comment

Originally posted by >Janipo< View Post
          Seems that in HKT servers there's no problem..We already missed one dw in perion of 03.11-06.11.. Some kind of compensation would be nice..cause we lost up to 1m tycoon points in comparision to HKT servers..
          Janis
          S227
          Its not cross-server tycoon, so oceanic server doesnt compete with you. Also all europe servers most likely experience this issue due to daylight saving time change.
          Devs are informed about it, after issue is fixed, they will make a decision if compensation will be provided.

Comment

You're right it's not cs Tycoon..but we are competing with HKT servers in bunch others tounaments/events So They gets More stuff for them from rhose points and that affects their strenght in comparision to us..

Comment

but we are competing with HKT servers in bunch others tounaments/events
              Which events? Most cross-server competitions are inside region between platforms, which are R2Games, GTArcade and Ngames. HKT have their competitions between platforms too.

Comment

Working...
              X