Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RECHARGED 10000 dias BUT never got dias in-game!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RECHARGED 10000 dias BUT never got dias in-game!!!

SERVER: s[303], (now merged as) ua86
    ID: 308148630
    IGN: DREXCIYAN
    VIP status: VIP9

Hello to whomever it concerns

Today, at about 13:01 ECT (europe time) i have recharged using Paysafecard/Xsolla, but never got the in game delivery of diamonds. (you can see the time of actions on top right corner of every screen shot i made on my macbook pro am using for playing the game, Safari web browser)

On my server the 10k diamonds recharge cost me 140eur, even tho the server charge is 99,99 USD, but ok, let them all have extra 40% money from me.. i dont care.. i enjoy the game.. it was my will to do the recharge, nobody forced me even with these prices… BUT to take me 140eur and F-Up with delivery of diamonds, i have to wait 16hours for the answer that i should chill, cos the payment was complete and i obviously got the diamonds, nobody care to get into the matter to help user out and actually check my screens, their history and proove me wrong, with that loose godzillion rewards and resources, miss Prismatic wheel attempts, loose on single server tycoon event and so on, i am pretty sure nobody will, even tho i deserve a substantial compensation, compensate absolutely nothing…its far out, very unprofessional and absolutely UNFAIR! Seems like a normal fail business agenda, take as much as you can and run! Nobody cares to take all the money i can provide…no they are happy with 140eur… that is it hehe… I would recharge much more than that 10, 20 times that amount gladly, but NO its not worth to service the gamer/costumer…they rather sell you out for 140eur.. am pretty sure this words are, unfortunately, my goodbye to the game!

RECHARGE:
    I have recharged 10000 diamonds using paysafcard... on the picture bellow you can clearly see two different paysafecards with valid date of 07.11.2016, purchase time was 12:31 and the other is 12:32… i need about 30mins to get home from shop and to start with recharge process.
    (btw the PSC i posted are empty already, so dont try to get lucky hahaha)..

Click image for larger version

Name:	screen 1 - psc.png
Views:	1
Size:	852.1 KB
ID:	1786642

PAYMENT CONFIRMATION:
    After i filled up all the required purchase protocol i got the process approval from Xsollo and when i contacted Xsollo live chat i got confirmation about that too:
    (you can see the time of actions on top right corner of every screen shot i made, on my macbook pro)

Name:	screen 2 - xsollo.png
Views:	2
Size:	633.4 KB
ID:	1786643

PURCHASE HISTORY:
    When i look into my account purchase history, the status says, Status: Payment complete, but again i have never got diamonds inside game! So having said that i completly understand, that payment should be complete, that diamonds should be sent. BUT!! they weren’t!!!!! i refreshed, waited, nothing… is still lack the diamonds after 16h after the recharge!

Name:	screen 3 - payment history.png
Size:	218.7 KB
ID:	1786644

HOT EVENT REWARDS:
    Of course i never got the diamonds in game, which i can proof with few pictures, for example Hot Events!
    Can anyone explain if i got (support says in my mail i received the diamonds :O), how come in the Hot Events picture, you can clearly see, i only got Total recharge of 4000 diamonds i did recharge the other day (you can see on purchase history, previous picture)
    Please see the time of screen shot made.. the recharge was made at 21:01 (13:01CET) server time... my screen shot of hot events is from 21:44 (13:44 CET)!!!

Name:	screen 4 - hot events.jpg
Size:	97.6 KB
ID:	1786645

PRISMATIC WHEEL EVENT:
    With this happening on the Prismatic wheel event day, i lost 10 attempts to turn the lucky wheel, which means i lost potentially (most likely not, but one can never know) 10x 20k diamonds reward!... if you look at the time on top right corner, you can see now the time is 13 minutes after the recharge being made. You can see there is only 4/20 attempts used previous from 4000 diamonds recharge…if i got 10000 diamonds i would have used 14/20. Or if i only used 4/20, why is on my screen shot only 0 attempts available and not 10?!
    The recharge was made at 21:01 (13:01 CET) server time... my screen shot of hot events is from 21:14 (13:14 CET)!!!

Name:	screen 5 - prismatic.jpg
Size:	54.0 KB
ID:	1786646

SINGLE SERVER TYCOON EVENT:
    Now the problem wouldn't be so bad if it wouldn't happen on a single server tycoon event day, which means i lost for 10000 diamonds recharge tycoon points, i lost all the "Total recharge" rewards, i lost all the other "recharge" rewards regarding this last 10000 recharge, i might loose my 3rd spot in single server tycoon, because OFC i wont be recharging again until this is solved, which means i might loose all the resources i put in thinking i will get the 3rd place and ofc that means Nubia angel icon, Dark Power #21 (inscription stone, which is very hard to obtain), that means the 4000 diamonds recharge i did the other day was bad did, cos with this lost 10000 diamonds recharge is meaningless, i will most likely loose 4 tycoon certificates and of course lvl. 13 fusion gem chest:

Name:	screen 6 - tycoon.png
Size:	850.7 KB
ID:	1786647

With my friend we did wrote 3 tickets already to game support, not only that i cant find any ticket i wrote in my account history, i never received any confirmation mail from the support.

Since i am a new player, willing to play more and recharge more, with my recharge history, i think i am entitled to the compensation i deserve...the biggest problem i see its not 10000 diamonds, but resources and rewards i will loose in single server tycoon, for nothing, not to mention Prismatic wheel attempts...especially the Dark Power (21#) stone which is very hard to get and it was my main score from this event and these recharges.

The support just show me the status about "Payment complete” which (for them) it means i got the diamonds.. but nobody cares to look at screen shoots, to check that so many different options/ways shows different scenario...to see if i cheated or not. I would like the support to show me the proof as i did in all possible way that i didnt get diamonds, i would like support to show me their proof that i actually got diamonds in game, and not just by showing me excatly what i posted few lines up in PURCHASE HISTORY part…

I hereby fully understand, that when i looked at status in my account recharge history the status was and still is “Payment Complete” BUT GOT NO DIAMONDS IN GAME!!!!

Support can check many different ways if the diamonds were actually delivered in game with many methods, but as i can see nobody cares to be, excuse me arsed to help me… all i got was “payment complete” that was all.
    You can check if i talk truth by many ways, for example only few:

- Tycoon points history, on whichs list you can see where the points were gathered!! am sure there is a history u can check what and where i did gain the points .. if i received 10000 diamonds, why there is absolutely no difference between tycoon points before/ after the recharge
    - you can see the Prismatic wheel attempts used/still available (why would one leave 10 unused prismatic wheel attempts, when its obvious you have a very good chance to gain more than 10k diamonds with 10 attempts)
    - you can check the Hot Events “Total Recharge” tab if the amont of diamonds received in-game actually is the same as recharge history=(correct) payment complete… why woould one who gained 10000 diamonds leave all the hot events rewards/resources uncolected, if they are competing in tycoon single server event and is eager to get as higher as possible
    - you can see all other recharge Hot Events points history = rewards, = resources… why would one who is competing in tycoon event leave all the 10k recharge rewards uncolected...

I would kindly ask you if You are so kind and help me out.

Best regards
    DREXCIYAN
    Last edited by bizzy; 11-07-2016, 09:52 PM.

All payment and diamond issues are resolved through support
    http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=ticket&ticket_type=7

Comment

with all due respect, have you even bothered to read what i wrote?

i have wrote not 1 ticket, but 3 already… THERE IS NO ANSWER from anyone!!!!!

now is the 27th hour while i have no answer on the matter… all you guys do is cycling me.. ping pong me.. from forum to ticket, then ingame mentors tell me go to forum… here you say go tio ticket again… and tickets does not work it would seem.. cos nobody replied in 27hours!!!

Comment

I kinda hate, and that is both on the facebook page of LOA and the forums, how they just bother to not read comments. In this case in my opinion a moderator should offer to forward tickets... instead of saying to put in a new one AGAIN.
        Also good that you keep your payments proofs. I do the same on loa2.
        Just a friendly player trying to help. I'm not a moderator .

Comment

Thank you casseopeya for the support! Excatly my point, what you just wrote.

I have to mention once more, please be careful what screen shots say... actual payment was done at 12:54 (CET), on the right top corrner you see the time when screen shot was made, its 13:01 (CET) and you can see the amount of diamonds i had in game.. it was 2 diamonds and it should be 10002…!! and if you look at picture/screen shot made from Hot Events at 13:44 (CET) i still have 2 diamonds, and the Hot Events screen clearly shows Total Recharge was 4000/6000.

1. so once again the picture about payment:
          - actual payment was done at 12:54 (CET), on the right top corrner you see the time when screen shot was made, its 13:01 (CET) and my amount of diamonds is still 2.

Name:	screen 2 - xsollo.png
Size:	633.4 KB
ID:	1727668

2. the picture/screen shot of payment history says, that status is “Payment Complete” at 6:58 (12:58 CET), which means my Hot Events screen shot made at 13:44 (CET) should show Total recharge of 14000 not 4000/6000!!!

Name:	screen 3 - payment history.png
Size:	218.7 KB
ID:	1727669

3. the Hot Events picture clearly shows the delivery was not done properly, since i still have status which says 4000/6000 (the only ones i have managed to collect were amount for 700, 1500 and 3000 diamonds rewards)

Name:	screen 4 - hot events.jpg
Size:	97.6 KB
ID:	1727670

4. the Prismatic wheel event window clearly shows, that i only have 4/20 attemptes made and 0 attempts available?!?!?

Name:	screen 5 - prismatic.jpg
Size:	54.0 KB
ID:	1727671

And still nobody cares to look into this?!

I have talked with few Mentors and Moderators inside game on Asgard chat window and they told me, that many people had problems with recharge yesterday and almost all who reported the problem have been compensated for all their loses and i who provided all the clear evidence am so unfairly ignored!

I am not a crook, i do not cheat, i just want what i rightfully deserve. Why there is absolutely no-one willing to help me?

This is very very sad

I have done some more screen shots!

1. I made another screen shot today during day (08.11.2016) of my Hot Events window, Total Recharge, which still shows, that i never received 10000 diamonds inside game, because there is still status 6000/10000 (i have made 2x 1000 diamonds recharge in between, to try to get my single server tycoon 3rd place back again, unfortunately failed (((.

Name:	screen 10 - hot event 08:11.jpg
Size:	154.8 KB
ID:	1727672

2. I have made/ wrote the 4th ticket and here i have the proof of me doing that, but still no answer!!! from anyone:

Name:	screen 8 - ticket 1:2.png
Size:	382.2 KB
ID:	1727673

Name:	screen 9 - ticket 2:2.png
Size:	434.1 KB
ID:	1727674

Now if that is not enough evidence, that somehow there was a glitch and with “Payment Complete” status there is (obviously) a chance for diamonds not being delivered, that i dont know what to say anymore!!!

PLEASE ANYONE, CAN YOU HELP ME WITH r2staff ? PLEASE? (isnt that sad, that i literally have to BEG, for what is rightfully mine?!)

kind regards
          DREXCIYAN

I really hope GTA will have more time to help me

http://community.gtarcade.com/forum....a=#pid15249712

I as well posted my problem to legit LOA Facebook page! because it seems here nobody cares to help me

FACEBOOK DESCRIPTION WITH High Resolution pictures/screen shots:
          https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...3558541&type=3
          Last edited by Alkaris; 11-09-2016, 01:32 AM.

Comment

Your diamonds were sent to you via game mail. Please check it.

Comment

Working...
            X