X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blocked account or a login bug?????

Hello everyone,

I am honda6 from server ub24 formerly S-95. The other day I refreshed my screen to find I could
    not log in . I had a message saying blocked. Can anyone confirm that my account is blocked or that this may be a login bug? I filed a support ticket, but have received no reply from R2 games. Mean while I have not been able to make points in SS tycoon and have lost my rank. If I can not log in soon I will lose all tycoon rewards for my current rank. I did have a misunderstanding of what I said in world chat and another player became hostile threatening to have me banned and also my guild leader gwadafan, which I found out through my alt char (erebus )that gwadafan has also been blocked. Support, Opinions and Comments are all welcomed.
    Attached Files

just to make it clear this is the second time u mis understand me ..im not that bad to make u get banned on tycoon...i didnt send a ticket and i literally said from now on if anyone insults me i will report to the game masters ..and u didnt do anything after..to show my support.i am all with you and gwadafan, if game masters blocked your account because of what u said to me on world chat then please Game masters unblock him because i didnt ask for this. they are both my friends we have our ups and downs and if i want them punished for insulting me i would have asked for it myself, but i didnt send u anything concerning this matter, so please un block these two good people , otherwise please dont take this all on me honda,because i would never hurt a friend even if i said i would its only anger speaking not me take care and hope ur back soon together with gwadafan.
    IGN: ub24
    Name Razor
    server: 102 cool bay
    Last edited by abed20084; 11-09-2016, 01:03 AM.

Comment

All ban issues are resolved and discussed through support
      http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=ticket&ticket_type=7

Comment

Working...
      X