What's with "Find Hidden Gifts" ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's with "Find Hidden Gifts" ?

We got the system mail to join you in the forum to find the hidden gift...The event doesn't work,
    it seems to be for GTA and FB platform only, or am I missing something here?

Thanks

Thanksgiving after 3 years with LOA

Dear R2 Games -

I am not sure whether I understand why there seems to be a difference of whether or not I play through G@ Arcade directly or R2 games.
    However, there seems to be a little bit of favoritism given to those who play directly via GT. I would like to understand why R2 gamers
    are not eligible for the gift pack that FB and GT users are receiving. It seems to be a bit unfair not to
    receive the same gift pack as other players...would you not agree? Looking at the gift pack, it appears that GT and FB players are getting an
    unfair set of resources which could provide a competative edge.

I would ask that we be provided the same set of gifts via a working code for R2 gamers. Per the GT site the gift pack is as follows:

Rewards List inside the Code:
    (L1)Imperial Odin's Blade*1
    VIP Trial (7 day)*1
    Imperial Celebrity*1
    Soulstone*500
    lVL 1EXP Card*1
    Spring of Wisdom*500
    Seraph's Stone*300

I hope that you see the merit in my request and truly hope that you support your R2 users accordingly.

Sincerely,
    Smellynugget
    S235

Comment

Yes, its only for GTA and FB platform only.

Comment

You should ask that question to GTA, as its them who made event which works that way.

Comment

Agreed OP.
          Just a friendly player trying to help. I'm not a moderator .

Comment

Alkaris -

R2 can control what is given to R2 players...correct? Could not R2 make an event for R2 players?
            If not, couldn't R2 reach out to GTA and get it squared away?

Comment

Originally posted by cajones18154 View Post
              Alkaris -

R2 can control what is given to R2 players...correct? Could not R2 make an event for R2 players?
              If not, couldn't R2 reach out to GTA and get it squared away?
              No. Not without approval of GTA, as they provide codes and send items.
              You mean like we are trying to reach them to get CS War fixed?

Comment

Interesting...

So is it fair to say that it is a disadvantage to play through R2, as they do not have control over the game?

Does GTA get any portion of the money spent through R2? If so, there has to be some kind of service level agreement or something.

Comment

Find Hidden Gifts

Doesn't work... Can't find anyone that this has worked for.... Very aggravating.. Getting pretty tired of all the bugs in LoA....

Comment

I will be moving your thread to the League of Angels forum.

Comment

Interesting...

So is it fair to say that it is a disadvantage to play through R2, as they do not have control over the game?

Does GTA get any portion of the money spent through R2? If so, there has to be some kind of service level agreement or something.
                      This is an information which i cant disclose and actually dont have much details about it.

R2Games may have their own events scheduled, but i also cant disclose details about which events it will be, when or what rewards they will give.

Comment

ummm...thanks for moving the thread? Does this mean it will get resolved or just buried as a non-issue?

Comment

ummm...thanks for moving the thread? Does this mean it will get resolved or just buried as a non-issue?
                          There is nothing to resolve actually, GTA has their own events and R2 has their own events.
                          What would be nice to resolve and not going to happen is to GTA to stop sending global mails about events, which are no supposed to be for other platforms(just for your knowledge, sometimes, on rare occasions their events are also works for other platforms).

Comment

Working...
                          X