New angel

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New angel

Can anyone tell me how to obtain the new angel Maia? I have the swap card but haven't been able to find in hot events to swap. I have looked every day since obtaining the swap card.
    Thanks to anyone who can help.

It was usable during lucky capsule event, which was giving that swap card. We dont know if it will be usable in future.

Comment

there was not anywhere in my hot events during lucky capsule to swap it, so your saying I wasted all those capsules for nothing? wow what a rip off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Comment

Originally posted by R265215769 View Post
        there was not anywhere in my hot events during lucky capsule to swap it, so your saying I wasted all those capsules for nothing? wow what a rip off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
        There definitely was an event for that, but it also required recharge, so you may have missed it.

Comment

How foolish of me to think non cashers could get something by saving up and using available resources and not have to spend a fortune

Comment

Originally posted by R265215769 View Post
            How foolish of me to think non cashers could get something by saving up and using available resources and not have to spend a fortune
            It is possible, but not right after angel/hero release. After some time pass they will be obtainable in event shops for which you can save up your resources.

Comment

Working...
            X