lost inscriptions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lost inscriptions

i work so hard to maintain top ten in tycoon and get lvl. 21 inscription, but when i was trying it on EXCALIBUR (ZEUS SERIES) i lost my other inscriptions
    one lvl. 13 and 2 lvl. 16, so please solve my prob.

Click image for larger version

Name:	chaose.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	108.6 KB
ID:	1789186

Name:	ins.JPG
Size:	134.3 KB
ID:	1789187

Name:	main.JPG
Size:	120.8 KB
ID:	1789188
    Johnny D Wil
    S108 Temple Of Silence/ub17

i synth more but they also missing
    Johnny D Wil
    S108 Temple Of Silence/ub17

Comment

Please submit a ticket at
      http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=ticket&ticket_type=7

Comment

i lose inscription 19 after tycoon...i waited for inscription LV 21 from tycoon for make combo Lv IX for DR-im was 3rd,got lv 21 and use ato make combo IX and lv 19disappear!-pls resolve this,im lose a lot in game,its isnt fair...happened to me before with lv 16inscription,but nwm-*** it,but lose lv 19 is rly pain!help me pls alkaris or other mods-i make ticket but need fast fix and resolve this...i spend rly a lot dias for reach those....some luck is i make sc before tycoon...here is it....Click image for larger version

Name:	inscription DR 7 12.jpg
Size:	640.7 KB
ID:	1728144Click image for larger version

Name:	inscrip after tycoon.jpg
Size:	638.8 KB
ID:	1728145 one is before tycoon,one is after-i did nothing with iscription during tycoon.for FQ,Wolf i have it maxed-u can see br....dunno what can do more for got it bck!
        Last edited by MARTIN*; 12-13-2016, 05:59 AM. Reason: bad type

Comment

same happend with me after tycoon my Lv 19 rune and lv 16 rune mised after i try to equip my Dragon ruller

Comment

hallllooooooooooooo.....where is support for this game???-system or game steal me item cost 100USD++ and no response here and no response on ticket-u are ttly incompetent?!!!-maybe time start send objection to pay pal with ask for money send bck if what i bought for money dissapear later in game-can u help me someone here????

Comment

hi! I am Sweet Baby in coments of Martin i. Using auto carve make players to loose inscriptions higher than #14. We need this to be fixed asap !!! What about players who don't have prtscrn ?? This game needs to be played with PrtScrn after each click ?

Comment

im support your think why for every stuff we do we need from picture and when i change something same for every step i do i need from picture where is the point on this maybe will make galery of picture from this game?

Comment

i have almost gallery from sc make,but whats help if they no response here or no response on ticket-only pushing ppl to recharge but for what we pay if they steal those from us later?i spend 2X5000dias some time ago for 2x18inscription-its 100usd and now this dissapear and no one care about from support-like no exist here....

Comment

Number of ticket?

Comment

where can find those number?-i can find on mail but only after they responsed me...but i not receive response till now,,,iff another way find it pls write me

Comment

Originally posted by MARTIN* View Post
                        where can find those number?-i can find on mail but only after they responsed me...but i not receive response till now,,,iff another way find it pls write me
                        Send me PM with your email then.

Comment

R2 Andrew replied:

Greetings MARTIN,

Thank you for contacting us. We appreciate your patronage and constant support to our game. We are very sorry for what have happened but may we ask the date and time when did you get your carve inscriptions as well as the event from where you get it so that we can have our operations team investigate further with your concern and submit it to the devs after confirmation.

Thank you and we await for your prompt reply.

-The R2games Team
                          How helpful was your Support Elf ? (Please Note, this is simply for rating the support you have received, not for providing R2 Games with additional information concerning your ticket.
                          Rate my reply DEC 13, 2016 | 01:57AM CET
                          Original message
                          wrote:

im was ready for IX combo inscription for DR after tycoon-need only those lv 21...im use auto-combo and lv 19inscription disappear_!!!i want it bck-fast pls
                          This message was sent to x°°°°@azet.sk in reference to Case #: 593808. i responsed on those ,but if some see sc which i send ,know it happened after tycoon....and if this elf asked where i got THOSE DISSAPEAR lv19 ....i had more lv 19inscription and think all was make from 2xlv18...some i bought,some i make...i m no able know where and when i got those lv 19-i bought for 5k dias some ,others make from inscription pack and lv 10 from everywhere synth to lv 19....hope they will do smthing with asap
                          Last edited by MARTIN*; 12-16-2016, 06:57 AM.

Comment

Now you need to write everything you post here in your answer to message you received as response for your ticket.

Comment

hi, i also send ticket about lost my inscription
                              here's my ticket to u taht i send from 6th of dec:

Hi. how r u? i hope u have a great day.
                              i have problem that i just realize that my Demon Hecate Amulet Death Howl Level and Inscription suddenly gone and become level 0 again. also the inscription from death howl VIII to nothing. i hope u can fix it the missing items, which is:
                              -. 2 items of Dark King's Mask 20#
                              -. Purple Vortex 9#
                              -. Dart 4#
                              -. Sword 1#
                              -. lots of spirit essence from level 1 to 50
                              and i lost my BR around 2 mil.

case#: 591740.

n r2 cinney reply but then i reply back:
                              I got the incription from the black friday events which is i bought many the bloodthirsty swords and from CS tycoon event (tycoon daily rewards) from 200K++ rewards, i collected one by one bloodthirsty (Incription17#) until i could swap n synth them to 2 items inscription 20# (dark kings)
                              I upgraded the amulet around Dec 4 or 5, the time i collected and synth the incriptiion is start from the black friday event, and tycoon cs.
                              Ok i send to u pic my last 4 inscription 20# Darkkings mask

and until now i still dont get the incsription back n they dont reply my email too. hope u can fix it soon, thank u

Comment

Working...
                              X