Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

HACKER covered by r2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HACKER covered by r2

Im so sory, ive got ticket and the answer was: We will investigate this case. But this was 2 weeks ago, i reminded few times, but no more answers. So i will post it here and will wait for some answer.
    I wii provide you a few videos, but first i will explane:
    The suspect - Alex S330
    He attk me in com and whatever he didnt kill me for 31 rounds and i had more hp than him - he win (he did it a lot of times)
    Still no answer about how the game decide who win in that case. - doesnt matter actually probably and r2 dont know
    I watched the log 2 times and i ased him - is it a bug or hack? - one min latter the battle logs with him wasnt able to be opened anymore... Some players told me it happen some times, but with him it happen every time.
    By this game bug the hacker prevent banning because actually i cant send a proof. So i waited a day and i record the log before to share it (after sharing it it cant be loaded). Its clear i have to win in normal battle - most of the old players think like that.
    So he keep cheating - it seems that he spend thousands of $ monthly and the strange is that when we play TA he lagging/delaying. If you can recharge 1000$+ monthly why you cant buy normal pc or normal internet? I know when you use PROXY SERVER you will have slow connection, but it will prevent ip ban.
    So that was oldest thing which i already reported, but now there is a new thing and i already asked some guys which played from years but they have no idea how its possible:
    I attk him - my HW attk first hit all his party in first turn but his SQ cant be hitted in first 1-2 turns. Its not about the dodge my HW have near 130k hit in battle and he have near 40k dodge. Actually that keep him alive and giving him the win now.
    I also record and this battle so please pay attention and let me know what i missing here? Please Check the last link and tell me what is it?

this link will show you how all of his logs cant be loaded:
    https://youtu.be/9FUPS1v01AM

This link you can see battle when he didnt kill me but he win, there was other battle when he left less than 10% hp alone and he still winning but the log cant be loaded of course. :
    https://youtu.be/f8aT76MXldU

And finally today's link when his SQ avoid dmg in first round without any chance for that:
    https://youtu.be/Cj4O1Tcyzow

Log failed doesnt have any relations to hacks and is a game/flash player issue, sometimes they dont load and after trying it 50 times it will load at last. So its not hack.

Second, in case of draw, winner is decided by total damage and healing according to battle data, which you can view after battle. In your second video, you can see battle data button at 12:34 time.

As for recharges, first of all it is up to person to decide how and where to spend their money. Second, some countries and ISPs have issue or deny access or put wrong DNS routes with Chinese internet and that forces people to use VPN or proxies, which leads to having a connection issues and/or lags.
    And of course, all recharges can be checked, so if you put that in your ticket and if there was any cheating about diamons, he would be banned immediately.

As for Snow Queen immunity, its a question which during last months i had to answer a lot, it is special skill of angel artifact Heavens Melody, which provide 1 round of immunity to 1 hero.
    Last edited by Alkaris; 12-14-2016, 02:08 AM.

Comment

Yes but his artifact give 80% chance, no 100% also its every time to the sq... Its shoud be bug For the logs - there was more than 10 logs that no one can open - in the moment when i share it - it cant be open. Its different point why 2 weeks - no answer... Ty for your answer anyway.

Comment

Artifact is Shield of Discord, its my mistake. And it will give supremacy to same character unless you make changes in their stats with gems/equipment/etc.

Comment

Just for 300$ recharge i think players deserve answer when they take a ticket, not to be ingnored by this way. Its seems that you doing good job, thanks for the attention, all the best

Comment

I know about the artifact, i just went to hear some one from r2 to admit it - BUG - one of the manny bugs, that never be fixed

Comment

Originally posted by Kurtq_Mivki View Post
              I know about the artifact, i just went to hear some one from r2 to admit it - BUG - one of the manny bugs, that never be fixed
              Check his artifacts and what he have set for snow queen in dragon soul, either the shield skill or other. If shield then it may be partly answer.And if you share battle log it be even better for others to come up with their opinion.Click image for larger version

Name:	R2Screenshot17122016201430.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	53.4 KB
ID:	1728165
              Antifreeze
              Citizen of s210 Fiery Citadel-ua83-ub43

Comment

Working...
              X