Fairy deploy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fairy deploy

I have fairies that will not show for deploy under any hero will let me select other fairies to deploy but not all will show for deployment when going to add or change I have good levelled up fairies that I would like to deploy Angel of light is one of the fairies

Is it possible that it was deployed under other character?

Comment

Fairy Deploy Glitch on Main Hero

I have a newly acquired fairy - not deployed anywhere - and I cannot deploy it as my main Fairy to my main character. Keeps saying "select a fairy to deploy or deselect a fairy pal",
      when you click deploy it sets Fairy as leader of explore not deployed Hero. Also unable to remove selected fairy from main hero at all. This is only on main character - all other heroes in party are fine to swap.
      Have tried removing fairy pal - as stated - still unable to change main fairy on main hero. Fair pals change without issue.

Also, as to the post by ladyarwen68 - if you remove a hero from your party - it no longer shows that hero to select and remove any deployed fairies.
      Seems as though when you remove the hero the fairy is not removed from the deployed state.
      I have noticed this after changing heroes in my party - a fairy I initially deployed on a hero now removed from party is no longer available to select.

Character: Elandria
      Server ua80
      Attached Files

Comment

it is not deployed anywhere that was first thing I checked and further more was a new hero and have same issue on other server I play as well ... and I get the same error when trying to deploy to main as well ... plain and simple many of the fairies are not showing up to be deployed

Comment

Can someone of you provide screenshot with empty fairy slot on hero and list of fairies where it doesnt show?
          And please give character name and server info too.

Comment

HvnlyAngel ub29
            so far I cannot get or see Angel of light fairy in any deploy I have blank boxes with no fairies when going through selections I am sure there are others that I cant see either but not sure what ones they are. But that one fairy is not deployed and cannot be deployed even on other heros. please look and find fix others are having the cant change deployed fairy on main as well.Click image for larger version

Name:	Fairie.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	194.6 KB
ID:	1728211Click image for larger version

Name:	Fairieerror.jpg
Size:	531.6 KB
ID:	1728212Click image for larger version

Name:	Fairinoshow1.jpg
Size:	451.0 KB
ID:	1728213Click image for larger version

Name:	Fairinoshow2.jpg
Size:	449.9 KB
ID:	1728214Click image for larger version

Name:	Fairinoshow3.jpg
Size:	463.4 KB
ID:	1728215

Comment

same issue ua75 LadyHavocClick image for larger version

Name:	Fairyerror 268.jpg
Size:	535.7 KB
ID:	1728217

Comment

You need to remove your deployed fairies first.

Comment

I have removed every fairy I had on and still cannot get Angel of Light to deploy she does not show I also show 4 blank boxes when trying to find her for deploying

Comment

You checked every hero? Those that is in backup slot or were removed from party after new fairy added?

Comment

ok removed all fairies from everyone and redid all and she finally showed

Comment

Originally posted by ladyarwen68 View Post
                        ok removed all fairies from everyone and redid all and she finally showed
                        Glad that it was solved.

Comment

Working...
                        X