bug in Lucky Tree,Lucky you - swap

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bug in Lucky Tree,Lucky you - swap

The ideea is my tree is lvl 2,today recharged 1 dia by free store,but i canot swap reward in lucky tree lucky you,that is 1 coint for 500 blessings stone and the nectar

My tree is lvl 2

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot (2).jpg
Views:	1
Size:	167.3 KB
ID:	1789201

There is 1 diamond recharged

Name:	Screenshot (3)_LI.jpg
Size:	271.9 KB
ID:	1789202

And cannot swap for reward

Name:	3333333.jpg
Size:	272.0 KB
ID:	1789203
    Last edited by R236681066; 12-14-2016, 03:08 AM.

Free diamond offers doesnt count as recharge for such events.

Comment

dude...***???are u playing me as a child??i play this game from the beggining,that kind of recharge always count,dont make me start

u removed all those options of free recharge,there is only 1 left so player cant get this any recharge prizes

just stop being so cheap with this kinda excuses ok?dont take us for idiots

if u dont want to count just remove that 1 left that gives 1 diamond and finish with it

for christ sakes u are old here too so u know that the 1 diamond recharge always counted,so why are u throwing dust in my eyes?!

Comment

Originally posted by R236681066 View Post
        dude...***???are u playing me as a child??i play this game from the beggining,that kind of recharge always count,dont make me start

u removed all those options of free recharge,there is only 1 left so player cant get this any recharge prizes

just stop being so cheap with this kinda excuses ok?dont take us for idiots

if u dont want to count just remove that 1 left that gives 1 diamond and finish with it

for christ sakes u are old here too so u know that the 1 diamond recharge always counted,so why are u throwing dust in my eyes?!
        IF you payed attention it was changed recently, so free offers dont work anymore. Or my theory, if you reach 99 to 299(as seen in some of any recharge hot events) , they might work, but no offer provide that many.
        Antifreeze
        Citizen of s210 Fiery Citadel-ua83-ub43

Comment

are u playing me as a child??i play this game from the beggining,that kind of recharge always count,dont make me start
          No, do you want me to? And in last three or more months such recharge was not counted, i had a lot of time spent answering complaints about it and have confirmation from developers that it was changed that way.

Comment

Working...
          X