Mised Amulet inscriptions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mised Amulet inscriptions

Hello can someone check log on my account or what you use for checking to missed items because on 13.12.2016 try to change amulet equipment on supreme with fame hunter and 2 of my runes disappear #19 and #16rune
    From 2-3 days send couple of ticket without any answer so can someone get little attention on this problem and get problem on seriously.today will continue to send ticket and hope finally some will answer me!!!
    Thank you !!!!
    Last edited by LoRDoFHeIl; 12-15-2016, 07:57 AM.

If you want us to check something on your account, please dont forget to provide us information, which is needed to check. Like character name and server info.

Comment

User : LoRDoFHeIl
      Server : UB32
      Platform : R2Games

Comment

Why nobody answer on my publication and my tickets damn it! From 4 days wrote all the time without any answer start to be angry hope in next hour somebody will get this stuff on seriously!!!!

Comment

I answered your questions in PM you send to me. I will ask support about your problem when devs will be availiable so your problem can be checked.
          And if you keep using offensive language, your right to write on forums will be revoked.
          Last edited by Alkaris; 12-18-2016, 01:58 PM.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	About decide on problems with tickets.png
Views:	1
Size:	864.3 KB
ID:	1728205

Name:	ticket number 10.jpg
Size:	239.1 KB
ID:	1728206

Name:	ticket #11+.jpg
Size:	242.8 KB
ID:	1728207

Name:	mail Picture.jpg
Size:	275.9 KB
ID:	1728208
            picture with send tickets and my mail where every cant see how answer from R2games Missed.
            will continue to send ticket and will make picture on every send ticket til R2games not return beck my missed amulet inscriptions!!!!

Comment

I should remind you of forum rules:
              "Powerposting, spamming, bumping, and flaming will result in the post being removed without any further notice."

Also creating more tickets is making it worse, cause it jams ticket systems and responses will take much longer time. You should wait and look for response for one of your tickets and continue to work with it.

Comment

Working...
              X