Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Clash Of MIght Broken for a month or more now.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clash Of MIght Broken for a month or more now.

ATTN Developers, MODS and so forth. I'm kept my cool for several weeks now hoping to log in and finally see that Clash Of Might is functioning properly to no avail. Do you not realize this non functioning Clash Of Might has been so for this length of time? This on going issue
    on (S275 SpiderWeb Falls ), has cost each player to lose an incredible amount of valuable resources, gold, event tokens, daily activity rewards, and so on. We've not been an explanation nor any form of equal value compensation for this specific issue. This has gone on prior to two
    Tycoon Events... It is only reasonable for myself and others to desire and expect a VERY robust compensation package.. consider how many events that have past between 2 cycles of Tycoon and ALL those missed rewards generated from daily activity (i.e devotion). Seriously, theres many dedicated players on this sever that were/are dramatically affected by this broken Clash Of Might. PLease address this immediately.
    Thank you for your timely response. Perhaps other servers have the same issue. For those players of other servers reading this, If your local Clash Of Might is broken - and/or has been for a month or more speak up.
    Last edited by james.stanford; 12-15-2016, 06:15 PM.
Working...
X