Criteria for compensating failed claimed rewards

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Criteria for compensating failed claimed rewards

So the thing is simple: I am in the new european server S337 Island of Storms, my character's nick is PikuChan and there was the Resource Bowl event.

The given date for us to claim our prizes was on Christmas day so due to a delayed visit I had to my family dinner table in order to celebrate I didn't have the chance to get back home on time and claim my rewards.

I recharged a decent amount of money also in order to achieve the maximum reward for soulstones (25.000), blessed stones (6.800) and some seraph stones (1.500).

I sent a ticket asking kindly if it was possible to forward my concern and kind request to the devs in order to get those rewards I payed to earn them (they can check my account and verify it since a screenshot it's impossible to be provided for obvious reasons) and I failed cuz it was Christmas day and I was away from home for celebrations.

In response to my ticket I got this reply: "If the loss is not caused by in game glitch/bug, there will not be any compensation."

As we ALL know there are PLENTY OF CASES where players got compensated for their own mistakes in various events.

I saw many people asking to get back wrongfully picked items from events, people getting back unused attempts from Capsule Toys cuz from their own mistake didn't use them on time etc. etc. and I can't at least get a bunch of soulstones and seraph stones?

I wanna know why other people got compensated with far more important things so many times and I can't at least get my request forwarded to the devs?

Thank you in advance.
    And out of the chaos, a voice spoke:
    "Smile and be happy, for it can always be worse".
    And I smiled, and I was happy, and it did get worse.

many people asking to get back wrongfully picked items from events
    In most cases, it is not enough explanation in event description(games issue) which says that players can pick only one of items.

people getting back unused attempts from Capsule Toys
    It is also not enough explanation(now it should have been changed and it clearly says that unused attempts will be burned) in event.

Those are absolutely different from cases when rules clearly states duration of event, prizes which can be collected and player knows about it. Another event in which there was nothing compensated, when timed resources were sold on thanksgiving day, because rules of event clearly said that resources are timed and will be unusable after event ends.
    None of players which bought them and didnt use them in time were compensated.

Comment

Uhm in all due respect but I am sorry there are situations and cases where players admitted themselves that they accidentally picked a wrong item from an event and they requested the item they wanted and they got it.
      This isn't a case of "not enough explanation" but a case of a player's clear mistake which nevertheless it got compensated with the note "please be more careful next time". These situations are real and we both know it.
      And again the Capsule tokens always had a description on the token attempt item and despite that description I saw countless people claiming that "they didn't read it" and they got back their numerous tokens.
      So I am sorry but this isn't at all about "not enough explanation".
      All I ask is my request to be forwarded to the devs, like those people got theirs.
      Cuz I don't understand why a person can get i.e. a Hera's icon back cuz he made a mistake and he bought another angel's icon. Just an example and I have plenty more.

Thank you again.

Comment

Originally posted by MaiyaIris View Post
        Uhm in all due respect but I am sorry there are situations and cases where players admitted themselves that they accidentally picked a wrong item from an event and they requested the item they wanted and they got it.
        This isn't a case of "not enough explanation" but a case of a player's clear mistake which nevertheless it got compensated with the note "please be more careful next time". These situations are real and we both know it.
        And again the Capsule tokens always had a description on the token attempt item and despite that description I saw countless people claiming that "they didn't read it" and they got back their numerous tokens.
        So I am sorry but this isn't at all about "not enough explanation".
        All I ask is my request to be forwarded to the devs, like those people got theirs.
        Cuz I don't understand why a person can get i.e. a Hera's icon back cuz he made a mistake and he bought another angel's icon. Just an example and I have plenty more.

Thank you again.
        First you will need to provide ss to back up your words, 2nd ign, and 3rd server and platform,in case you choose to go to gta forums or in case of no screen shots, exact date and time + transaction ID which would help the ones who work with theese issues. Then make proper ticket submit, and hope for best.
        But for now you although now examples, havent provided things so mods can even start to work with your issue...
        And since r2 and gta hve same devs, you know better that you have to provide all info, ss and so on. If dont fullfill the requirments, you may get a no, since you have to follow templates of their compensation policys, which are in GTA forums
        Antifreeze
        Citizen of s210 Fiery Citadel-ua83-ub43

Comment

First and bottom line Antifreeze in order your reply to make any sense at all I will assume that you haven't even threw a glimpse on my first post otherwise you wouldn't get into trouble to type this whole "smartwise" text of yours.
          And with that said someone else who actually bothered to read the whole thread already took care of my case. Cheers.

Comment

First and bottom line Antifreeze in order your reply to make any sense at all I will assume that you haven't even threw a glimpse on my first post otherwise you wouldn't get into trouble to type this whole "smartwise" text of yours.
            And with that said someone else who actually bothered to read the whole thread already took care of my case. Cheers.
            Yea, but to even get a slight help, you will need provide all the things i mentioned, to get a chance to positive outcome, atleast on forums, else its simply player side fault, which mostly doesnt even deserve help. And since you got reply in ticket then there wasnt need to make thread regarding same issue.
            Last edited by AntifreezeUnder0; 12-28-2016, 06:35 AM.
            Antifreeze

Comment

What are you even talking about? O.o And what are you supposed to be here? Some wannabe mod or some sort of a troll?
              Please spare me this patronizing mambojumbo and do yourself a favor by stop exposing yourself like that. And also for what is worth since you keep posting here for reasons unknown I know very well the procedure of submitting a ticket thankyouverymuch and I already provided the necessary info and I already had my issue ressolved.
              Don't roam the forums posting like you're a moderator. You're not. Others have told you the same before. Lay down a bit and don't stick your nose in issues that aren't of your concern and obviously you have absolutely nothing to contribute in them.
              Have a nice day and enjoy the holidays.

Comment

What are you even talking about? O.o And what are you supposed to be here? Some wannabe mod or some sort of a troll?
                Please spare me this patronizing mambojumbo and do yourself a favor by stop exposing yourself like that. And also for what is worth since you keep posting here for reasons unknown I know very well the procedure of submitting a ticket thankyouverymuch and I already provided the necessary info and I already had my issue ressolved.
                Don't roam the forums posting like you're a moderator. You're not. Others have told you the same before. Lay down a bit and don't stick your nose in issues that aren't of your concern and obviously you have absolutely nothing to contribute in them.
                Have a nice day and enjoy the holidays.
                If i got something to say , i say. If others find it not worthy, they are free to ignore
                Antifreeze

Comment

These situations are real and we both know it.
                  No, its first time i hear about cases, when compensation was provided on player mistake and not because it was not clear stated in event.

If you submit a ticket, this means issue was already forwarded to devs and you have received response for that.

Because they shouldnt be able to get it swapped. Unless it was saying Hera icon in shop, but it was actually other icon placed.

Comment

Thank you Alkaris but my case is resolved, no worries about it.

P.S. No, he DID clicked another angel and he asked the icon he wanted in the first place. And he got it

Anyways, Happy New Year

Comment

Working...
                    X