X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• we cant collect volatile battle

We cant collect volatile battle reward

[ATTACH=CONFIG]170576[/ATTACH]

Same for me.5 bets collected only first 2 but other 3 says already collected.give my diam back or fix bug -_-. My bets was 50x1/100x1/500x3 so...and i miss my 3 bets of 500 diam each one.
    ING: DarkLady
    Server: s88/Ub34

Comment

Same here MARTIN ub36+ I CANT MAKE TICKET FOR REPORT COZ THOSE SCREEN IS BUGGED TOO AND NOT POSSIBLLE CHOOSSE GAME AND SERVER FOR SEND TICKET!!!!!!

Comment

same i can't collect too it says already collected my bet was 500,100,500

erza from ua70

Comment

same here : easy as 123 uc3
          made ticket,this is their response : R2 Fred replied:
          Greetings easy as 123,

We are most concerned when we have received your issue regarding Volatile battlefield. Thank you for going out of our way to communicate about the problem that you had so that we could be aware of the situation.

We apologies for any inconvenience the way you were treated the bad experience and as you know R2Games does not tolerate any dissatisfaction of our customers. We pride ourselves in responding to any customer concerns and dealing with them to ensure the same incident does not occur.

After reporting this to our developers about the matter, we have decided to accept fault of what happened. I regret any frustration that you were caused and personally extend my our apologies.

It is our goal to retain you as a loyal player and we hope that in the future you will be able to use our services at R2Games without any problems.

If you have any other question and concern, please let us know. We will be happy to assist you to the best of our ability. And please don't forget to rate my reply if this helpful to you loyal easy as 123.

Your sincerely,

-The R2Games Team

from this I understand that they are only sorry for what happened and no info when or WILL I get my bets back

Comment

same as me i bet on 2 characters and didnt received the prize on both hope they fixe it

Comment

Hello, I did not receive my diamonds in the bets. However it is registered that I collected them.
              Please give me my diamonds please. I spend enough diamonds like that!
              I intend to stop the game if I do not receive them and my wife also!
              Thank you for your comprehension

Click image for larger version

Name:	Paris volatile 2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	325.3 KB
ID:	1728326

ING: Emmortel
              Server: Ub 21
              Last edited by R254229025; 12-30-2016, 10:19 AM.

Comment

Same problem here, I can't claim my bet Click image for larger version

Name:	wager loa.png
Size:	485.1 KB
ID:	1728328.
                It says I already collected it though I haven't and the claim button remains intact.
                IGN: hellabella, S8 Captive Amora
                hellabella, S4 Westhollow
                Growth is painful, change is painful. But nothing is as painful as staying stuck somewhere you do not belong.

Comment

Same here

IGN : Syber
                  Server : [S295]Whispering Woods

Comment

And it seems it happens on my other account too...
                    IGN : Sophie
                    Server : [231]Whithering Fen

Comment

Same here.. VB wagers already collected when i didn't even collect it yet(i have screenshots but it seems can't be uploaded for bytes exceed the forum's limit)

IGN: Aldrin
                      Server: UC3

Comment

NO RESPONSE...ONLY STOLE DIAS AND DONT CARE....ty vm-happy new year

Comment

that´s "only" a R2 problem
                          Click image for larger version

Name:	VB-Bet.jpg
Size:	315.9 KB
ID:	1728344
                          got nothing back

Comment

I didnt get my dia back for placing bets ............. :'( :'(

I need it back pls

SANDEEP PC - IGN
                            UC15 - server
                            platform - R2

Comment

Everyone, who has sent tickets, should have received their diamonds in game mail. Those, who didnt send tickets, please do so.
                              http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=ticket&ticket_type=7
                              Last edited by Alkaris; 01-07-2017, 12:18 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X