Change is Scamming? lol

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Change is Scamming? lol

well its been a month since this issue / problem happen to me, so let me tell you the whole story, last year end week of november - 1st week of december our server launched S333 Ravencrag and yeah i play there since its a good way to start playing again..
    days goes by, many events come and go that tempt us to spend money / recharge for certain things we want. not knowing whats behind... so yeah ive been tricked and lost my recharged dias for the "LTD Resources" they sell.
    due to excitement i go shopping for those resources namely: Element Crystals and Fashion Cores. i was lvl 41 @ that time, and im excited to reach lvl 46 as it was the right level to use them, all in all ive spend 10k dias for the resources.
    days goes by, ive reached lvl 46 with the help with those exp buffs... then boom.. as i tried to use them it says expire? im so confused of what happen.. so i filed a ticket last december 1 and i posted some of my SS..
    ive been waiting for all this time for a solution they can do or anything else.. now i reached lvl 67 and yet nothing has been done. is this really what this game all about?

i'm stil lwaiting for actions but nothing here.!! so i bring it here!!

PS:see attached files:
    Attached Files

seriously.. is this the best solution you can do?
    Attached Files
    Last edited by ameliacryst; 01-06-2017, 01:21 AM. Reason: deleted the name for privacy

Comment

yeah please consider her request she's new to the game.she even don't know that item will expire in a few days only. if you really care players just give her a chance.
      Last edited by R288102861; 01-03-2017, 09:15 AM.

Comment

they really sucked it up lol.. they dont even care if you spend money or fake recharge...... for they its just a small amount but for us it takes 4980 pesos for those resources,, you really want to play fishin ehhh,, for **** sake..

Comment

Description of event LTD resources clearly said that it will expire when event ends. As i already told in other similar thread losses caused by player mistake or misunderstanding are not compensated.

Comment

This game is about one thing and one thing only PURE GREED and that's a fact. Simple answer DO NOT RECHARGE DO NOT FEED THEIR GREED. Simple solution. Even better solution STOP PLAYING THEIR GAMES. I now tell any new players to go to the forum a read all the negative posts and to pay special attention to the mods reply's that way they get a good idea of the attitude of the devs. Good thing is in my country they are thinking of banning games like this that run on greed
            Last edited by Sazvia; 01-05-2017, 09:26 PM.

Comment

still waiting for nothing... tsk tsk tsk!!!!

Comment

Working...
              X