Missing Rewards from LOA-Events!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missing Rewards from LOA-Events!!!

I'm from server S281. I wish to report here that my rewards from "House of cards"(overall) and "Angel Quiz"(overall) are not 100%... From "House Of Cards" I not receive my Jokers for my 5th place... same with the Fusion Chest and Enchanted Ore! The only res that I collect was 200 Blessed Stone
    From "Angel Quiz" I not receive the Genius Emblem, Blessed Stone and Energy Vitamin...
    Please, check this out. Is not fair! Can you tell me what kind of motivation I(and many other players!) will have for the future to play these events???

that would take the joker have to dial 28 000 points

Comment

Screenshot of ranking table. As were told above most likely you didnt get enough points to claim advanced reward.

Comment

Originally posted by R2101974332 View Post
        I'm from server S281. I wish to report here that my rewards from "House of cards"(overall) and "Angel Quiz"(overall) are not 100%... From "House Of Cards" I not receive my Jokers for my 5th place... same with the Fusion Chest and Enchanted Ore! The only res that I collect was 200 Blessed Stone
        From "Angel Quiz" I not receive the Genius Emblem, Blessed Stone and Energy Vitamin...
        Please, check this out. Is not fair! Can you tell me what kind of motivation I(and many other players!) will have for the future to play these events???
        events have minimum points to get normal rewards, and advanced number of points that need to make to collect advanced rewards, for angel quiz genius amblem and other advanced rewards needed 8k points in event time and in house of cards for daily advaanced rewards you need 3k points and for overaly advanced rewards (jokers) need 28k points + to get able to collect them
        S 118 - Evil's Bane - IGN solowingpixy
        now S-UA56 without our will->UB38 now
        Guild - Lunatic Cafe
        UC 27 current server

You are really alive when you have someone to die for

Comment

Working...
        X