material disapeared

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• material disapeared

I just bought a L2 prometeus greaves and prin from tycoon shop,had the materials,go to forge to upgrade to imperial,writen succes ,but i still have normal L2 prometeus greaves and all the materials for upgrade disapeared

imperial greaves print,80 ungodly soul,10 divine emblems and 1,5 mil gold

I want them back

server 25- youth's harvest or ub27
    ign phantomRO
    Last edited by R236681066; 01-12-2017, 02:25 AM.

Look at other heroes, most likely you upgraded equipment on one of them.

Comment

read my post again,ive said i still have L2 prometeus greaves but no materials

i had none,ive buyed 1 pair from tycoon shop

Comment

u might be right still...not sure what i had on all heroes,but im prety sure it did upgrade another hero greaves,

Comment

yes there is a bug.

SO ive upgraded my fame hunters graves to imperial,instead of those from my inventory

But i wanted on my main,so i unequip from main and fame hunter,so the imperial prometeus greaves downgraded to normal,just as they went from the caracter to inventory,i put them back and they are imperial again

Comment

Next time you are trying to improve gear, press mark sign to open list of all equipment of that type and select one which you need.
            Click image for larger version

Name:	Imperial.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	118.5 KB
ID:	1728465

Comment

no need for that ss,i play this game since the begining,i think i know what im doing,i admited ive made a mistake,but the bug remains,when i tryed to get off imperial greaves from fame hunter it goes just normal graves in inventory
              Closed and reopened inventory,same thing,normal greaves
              Reequiped amd they are imperial again.And I KNOW that there is a bug with the greaves,cause to 1 of my guildies was worse a few weeks ago.Upgraded to imperial and lost the graves,there were nowhere in inventory,so i can consider myself lucky

Comment

Can you give screenshots of issue?

Comment

Working...
                X