Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This kind of support WE get from R2Games ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This kind of support WE get from R2Games ?

Greetings Champion R*******62,

As our Support Elves haven't heard back from you in over two weeks we are going to assume your problem has either resolved itself, or you've found a solution on your own. As a result we will be changing the status of this ticket from Pending to Resolved. If this isn't the case, and you've simply been busy either in the real world or slaying hordes of demons in one of our games, don't worry there is a simple solution. You can re-open this case at any point during the next two weeks simply by replying to this e-mail, and our Support Elves will get back to work helping to solve your issue.

Happy Gaming,

The R2 Games Support Elves

Case Notification for #603511

AS I HAD PATIENCE AND WAITED FOR THEMYOU (R2Games support team) TO FIX THE PROBLEM, THIS IS THE RESULT?
    OR I NEED TO SPEND MY RESOURCES TO FIX THE PROBLEM CAUSED BY THE DEVELOPERS?

You didnt respond to ticket after 2 weeks you have received answer from support, so system automatically changed it status. You need to respond to ticket at least once after receiving any answer if ticket is not resolved.

Comment

R2 Cinney replied:
      Greetings Unika,
      Thank you for taking the time to contact us and bringing this issue to our attention.
      Lately we’ve received several reports regarding the hero’s skill degrades, but yet to receive a feedback from the game develop team. You case is a bit different but we will forward your case to dev as well. We kindly ask you to remain patient with us. Please rest assured that we will not forget or ignore your case but it may take time to get it fixed, thus your patience in the meantime will be a great support to us. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to let us know.
      Kind regards,
      The R2Games Team

So is my fault because i had to much patience?

Comment

What else can i do?
        Last edited by GabyChivu; 02-03-2017, 04:15 AM.

Comment

I do get those answers time and time again. And it is in almost all cases supports turn to respond, but they simply refuse to do so.

Comment

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to let us know.
            Asking for an update on your case at least once per week is a right thing to do.

Comment

And how to do that when I dont have access to them tickets?

Comment

Originally posted by Rungardk View Post
                And how to do that when I dont have access to them tickets?
                If you have received an answer, you just respond to it. If your ticket was closed without issue resolved, you need to reopen it.

Comment

Working...
                X