This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hero didn't increase exp in drill

yesterday i rebirth flaming warlord and it became lvl 50, i use timeskip scroll to make it lvl 51, then today after the drill ends i put her in drill again then i saw her leveled up but i didn't see my br increase. then i go back to the drill and saw her lvl is 51
    Click image for larger version

Name:	f.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	633.4 KB
ID:	1790238
    then i check my character function, she is still lvl 51
    this picture is picture of her in character function at lvl 51

Name:	f1.jpg
Size:	752.0 KB
ID:	1790239
    i try refreshing

Name:	f2.jpg
Size:	108.3 KB
ID:	1790240
    and go back to the drill, her lvl is still 51

Name:	f3.jpg
Size:	671.1 KB
ID:	1790241
    when i check my character function, she is still lvl 51

Name:	f4.jpg
Size:	791.6 KB
ID:	1790242
    but i don't have picture of her yesterday at drill at lvl 51
    IGN: WenZhong
    Platform: R2games
    Server: [S300] Witchlight Forest

Your BR should have increased yesterday when you used timeskip, but dont expect it to be a big number and also you should understand that after rebirth your BR has dropped as your hero lost some of levels.

Comment

yesterday she is lvl 51, today she is still lvl 51 and my br didn't increase when i put her in drill.
      Last edited by R210496643; 03-01-2017, 12:01 AM.

Comment

yesterday i rebirth flaming warlord and it became lvl 50, i use timeskip scroll to make it lvl 51
        Your statements are contradicting each other.

Comment

Originally posted by Alkaris View Post
          Your BR should have increased yesterday when you used timeskip, but dont expect it to be a big number and also you should understand that after rebirth your BR has dropped as your hero lost some of levels.
          i put her in drill @ feb's 28th, i saw her level up, but i didn't see my br increase near ign and bottom of screen.

Name:	f5.jpg
Size:	651.6 KB
ID:	1729038

Name:	f6.jpg
Size:	746.6 KB
ID:	1729039
          i want to try many things,
          1) then i go back to the drills (which is d 1st pic i post)

Name:	original.jpg
Size:	629.2 KB
ID:	1729040
          to try to make the system detect her new lvl n update my br and increase my br with flaming warlord's new lvl but saw her level gone back to 51.
          2)then i exit drill n hope system will update br with flaming warlord's new lvl even though she gone back lvl 51, but no, i didn't saw my br incease at d bottom of the screen.
          3)then i check my character function to see her new level n also closing character function n hope my br increase with flaming warlord's new lvl, but when i open char function her lvl gone back to 51.
          4)i try refreshing to hope br near ign is higher but no,
          5)i try going back drill n hope system update br with her new lvl, but no, she gone back lvl 51 n br also never increase.
          6)i try going back char function and hope br increase with new lvl when i exit drill, n hope br increase with new lvl when i close char function, but no.
          and "yesterday i rebirth flaming warlord and it became lvl 50, i use timeskip scroll to make it lvl 51" was to proof she to lvl up lvl 51 @27/2 not 28/2 bcoz she lvl up (i used 2000+ timeskip which i saved, to less then 1000) to lvl 70 while in drill which unlocks 4th rebirth. then i rebirth her(which loose 20 lvls n she is lvl 50 where u can see in my character function, then i used timeskip to make it 51). then i used 10+ more timeskip to make it 51. 28/2 i put her in hardy training (1.4million+ exp) n should lvl up. i saw her level up but didn't saw br increase near ign in drill and bottom of screen when i exit drill. and i should put d title as "hero gone back lvl 51 after i put her in hardy training" n i put d title as "hero didn't increase exp in drill" bcoz it is the same as "didn't increase exp".
          Last edited by R210496643; 03-01-2017, 08:13 PM.

Comment

Today when i used 199 timeskip scrolls to make my earthshaker become lvl 90 from lvl 88, but i didn't become lvl 90.
            Click image for larger version  Name:	Untitled1.jpg Views:	1 Size:	441.1 KB ID:	1944527Click image for larger version  Name:	Untitled0.jpg Views:	1 Size:	596.6 KB ID:	1944525Click image for larger version  Name:	Untitled2.jpg Views:	1 Size:	595.8 KB ID:	1944526
            Should they compensate 2000+ timeskip scrolls to me?
            This is not the second time it is happening to me.
            IGN: WenZhong
            Platform: R2Games
            Server: UB46
            Browswer: Microsoft Edge
            Last edited by R210496643; 01-17-2018, 05:46 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X