missing main quest

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• missing main quest

My main quest has been missing for a month now. I reported the problem as soon as it came up, sent screenshot with it got an email asking for a better one. So i sent that I was then told that if it was still going on in two days to email them again. 2 days go past and i email again, and am told to be patient. I have emailed a few more time since asking for an update. I get no reply, problem still continues. This problem is holding up my progress majorly. I am unable to complete loop quests because the dungeon "does not exist".
    Attached Files

blitz loop quest manually

Comment

Try to end needed dungeons manually?

Comment

I have tried both ideas... it has to do with the missing main quest. Support is still not answering me at all on the issue! I sent the original ticket in 1-31-17 and its still not fixed.

Comment

Originally posted by R250946949 View Post
          I have tried both ideas... it has to do with the missing main quest. Support is still not answering me at all on the issue! I sent the original ticket in 1-31-17 and its still not fixed.
          There were few lvl which did not have main quests for odd reasons.
          But for you maybe try do 1 click loop, it be 100 dimes, but you could get things going
          Last edited by AntifreezeUnder0; 03-07-2017, 06:43 AM.
          Antifreeze
          Citizen of s210 Fiery Citadel-ua83-ub43

Comment

Working...
          X