X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Victoriana Icon Shard - missing and not received

Victoriana Icon Shards
    Hy! As you see in the print screens ...i have 7 shards of Victoriana's "future icon".
    1. To this point i had 281 pieces of Victoriana's shards ---from a previous event. Therefore...i can't (theoretically) have 7.
    2. Even if (supposedly) i havent those 281....i can't have in the present day JUST 7 pieces.
    Because from March 1 we got at daily Check Ins 15 pieces: 3 days x 15 pieces ...i should had at least 45 pieces until today. (and i had checked in)
    username: stef71
    server: s106 and after merge ua86
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot (7)_LI.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	179.6 KB
ID:	1790313

Name:	Screenshot (11).png
Size:	344.4 KB
ID:	1790312

I sent a ticket but nobody responded.....
    Last edited by stefan71; 03-07-2017, 12:00 PM.
    Q: "Who wants to live forever...?! " A: The Queen! _______ ~ So, therefore ..."There can be only one" ~

Today....after 4 days to the previous post....i have less shards. C'mon ppl! This is mockery!!!

Name:	Screenshot (13)_LI.jpg
Size:	855.7 KB
ID:	1729154
    Q: "Who wants to live forever...?! " A: The Queen! _______ ~ So, therefore ..."There can be only one" ~

Comment

Could you make a screen shot of each rewards in march swap for victorina shards? showing you didnt exchange the shards ?
      Antifreeze
      Citizen of s210 Fiery Citadel-ua83-ub43

Comment

HY!
        How can i exchange shards of the angels?
        And... Exchange with what?

Comment

Originally posted by stefan71 View Post
          HY!
          How can i exchange shards of the angels?
          And... Exchange with what?
          Check the hot events- rewards in march, they are only place where you could loose the victoriana shards... by mistakely exchanging them.
          Antifreeze

Comment

Ty for your response. I am always in the game with 4-eyes; but i didn;t see they exchanged the exchangeble item from new years icon to victoriana icon shards. That is F-ed up!!!!
            So...there is my Victoriana. I would never guessed alone. I am to for that. =))
            Thank you for your time! ><

Comment

You can still collect rest of shards , but keep them in , in future there may be more events giving her shards.
              Antifreeze

Comment

Thank you for ur time.
                Close can be closed.

Comment

Working...
                X