cant log in

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cant log in

Hi, i was logged in earlier and then got a message that i was no longer log in so i refreshed the page and now i'm getting this error. I can load other servers but not mine S293. I have tried different browers cleared and cleaned everything. Any reason why this is happening? IGN pitbull.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by diamon09; 03-31-2017, 12:02 PM.

It is working again

Comment

sorry for late reply, yes its back and thanks!

Comment

hi i am having the same trouble i can not login at all it goes to the screen and just sits there, been like that all day i keep trying to get in but it alwasy the same, is anyone else game doing the same.

i belong to s113

Comment

Can not login

Hi i am on S113 and for some reason i could not log in at all yesterday and so far it still will not let me log in. i have tryed other browers and it all the same
          it goes to the start up page where the birds are and just sits there. is anyone else have this problem.

Comment

Originally posted by witchboard View Post
            Hi i am on S113 and for some reason i could not log in at all yesterday and so far it still will not let me log in. i have tryed other browers and it all the same
            it goes to the start up page where the birds are and just sits there. is anyone else have this problem.
            Does issue still exist?

Comment

Working...
            X