lost upgrade

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lost upgrade

After inherrit heroe, it got +27 upgrade instead of +30. I did send a ticket, but they need a screeshot as prove.

I need a mod to confirm that this is the way you treat players/costumers.

+27 to +30 is way too much blessed to be doing again, so if it doesn't get fixed, i simply asume i can do some counter measures.

waiting for mod(s) to reply

Only evolved versions of heroes can go past +27, so if you inherited a Nether Lord +30 to a Panda Nicky, Nicky gets the +27 upgrade, and you're refunded the advanced bless stones used to upgrade the evolved hero to +30.

Comment

Originally posted by R264231409 View Post
      Only evolved versions of heroes can go past +27, so if you inherited a Nether Lord +30 to a Panda Nicky, Nicky gets the +27 upgrade, and you're refunded the advanced bless stones used to upgrade the evolved hero to +30.
      Ok would have been a good answer in my ticket! I suggest youre gonna do tickets instead of that Fred
      Thanks, tho im not really happy that you get the used blessed refunded, cus with that same amount im not able to do +30 (guess i was lucky with upgrading FH, cus Elapsed barely got +29 with the refunded+the stones i won in tycoon)

anyway thanks for the clearup

Comment

Screenshot is needed to provide a proof to your claim as not all information written in our logs, even on developers forum it is stated that screenshot is needed for most of issues with loss of items.

Comment

Working...
        X