Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

problems with the recharge icons

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• problems with the recharge icons

Hi, i was wondering why the recharge icon on the bottom of the screen and under game options isnt working? it starts loading and then goes blank, the only why i can recharge is going back to game website. i've cleared and tried different browsers and have the same problem. any help would be great. Thanks in advance.
    Attached Files

Just checked it on my account with Chrome worked fine. Try checking if you have any restrictions on popup windows or flash player.

Comment

Hi, i have no restrictions. I've used IE for years and all of a sudden it just stopped working. Ive also tried with FF and the same thing. I dont have chrome and not about to start using it. I dont know if others are having the problem but dont know why it just stopped working. Thanks for reply.

Comment

Is your flash player up to date?

Comment

yes it is have version 25.0.0.148.

Comment

Originally posted by diamon09 View Post
            yes it is have version 25.0.0.148.
            There is not much i can do with issue then, cause as i told its something with your computer/browser and looks like its uncommon issue.
            Maybe try to reinstall flash player, but im not sure if that helps.

Comment

Working...
            X