Loosing incription stones

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loosing incription stones

Hi, it was already 3 weeks after I face personally this bug , for that time I found it was not only me who loose stones. And this is only at my server players , cant say if thee is same issue in others . In short words when I tryed to build #20 inscription stone at the end game not give me that stone , also both #19 stones gone. Same happened with other player few hours ago . Other weeks ago lost both #18 building #19 . Other player not sure what his lost , but he is sure there is missing at inscription stones . Its look like its boing in wrong way and its a bug hitting players this days. Only we ask is to get this stones back. When I contact with support , they answer me after my 3rd ticket , but not about issue , about case number of my 1st ticket . I don't have it , coz I don't get any answer from 1st ticket to know his case number, I see numbers only when I get answer .Anyway at my other tickets as reminder I place my issue , so I don't see where is the problem to look about it , why so important to see my 1st ticket case number ??

You should write to them, that you dont have number of ticket, because it was not answered.

Comment

Yup , done that last week , even send them second mail as reminder. Thx for the info anyway .

Can I ask how many people work in support? I ask that , coz 3 weeks they cant fix that issue. Last contact with them when they answer me was 6-7 days ago .

Now sorry I have to say this things , but I got it too much already .... I want to know where I can write about support bad responses, I mean who can take action to make changes at supports . For the last few months ive got few issues , at the end of the last year got one , now got too . First one they work on it faster then this ive got now, not to say that compensation they give me was not fair after all I lost and miss before. This time support response time is really crazy, its like there is no one who take a look on my case . That's why I asked how many people work for support, if they cant cover cases , with money we bring in game devs can hire more. And they need big changes in ticket section, what I mean : if we don't get answer in 3 days make a reminder and again via ticket ... after few reminders via tickets someone answer and he ask for your 1st ticket case number ... here is the little problem if you don't have case number , so what can be changed : make it that when you send a ticket after time you can go in your profile and check your tickets via ticket section. There you can take a look at your tickets , what is your case number , send a reminder via that ticket . This will be in help for support too , they will not ask for all story issues and safe time to work on it. Other thing I'm not agree is to not look at cases without screenshots for a proof. Sometimes we players don't know anything like loosing inscription stones will happen , its not happened before . So if in this case they don't look at case coz of that its sad. I cant spend space and hardware at my computer to setup recording soft to save all I do in game . Sure it in help , but not all of the time we can give any screenshot proofs. At the end will say I'm waiting for answer on what I asked at the beginning of this post- where and to who to write about bad supporting last months in this game .
      Last edited by Alkaris; 04-30-2017, 12:59 PM.

Comment

At the end will say I'm waiting for answer on what I asked at the beginning of this post- where and to who to write about bad supporting last months in this game .
        The answer is still same, you need to contact support about any issues with your character, account or support.

Comment

Its sound funny to contact with support to say they do bad work last months . Anyway like I said before I already try to contact with them and keep wait any response... 3 weeks pass after I start with my first ticket , 7 days when ive got last time answered . So you can see why I look someone else who can look at support work .

Comment

Originally posted by R270984477 View Post
            Its sound funny to contact with support to say they do bad work last months . Anyway like I said before I already try to contact with them and keep wait any response... 3 weeks pass after I start with my first ticket , 7 days when ive got last time answered . So you can see why I look someone else who can look at support work .
            Send me a PM with email under which ticket was open, i will try asking what is an issue with it.

Comment

Working...
            X