• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kribra - Cant log in game - black screen

Comment

Originally posted by Alkaris View Post
      Have you tried different browser?
      What is the point of another browser? gtarcade and Facebook gameroom have other servers. It is R2games that has a problem with LOA. So, instead of saying stupid things coming from the "bug issue book", get your *** up, pick up a phone and call the CEO, and I do not care if he is asleep, having sex or dead!!

Comment

Still out on s181
        Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	133.2 KB
ID:	1729824

Comment

issue solved it seemsClick image for larger version

Name:	the-game-is-on-sherlock-mug-coffeetea-mug.jpg
Size:	29.1 KB
ID:	1729825

Comment

tycon certificate exchange shoudnt be avaible 2more days?

Comment

S270
              Yes, I've tried a different browser. Yes, I've cleared my cache. No, I still cannot log in.

Name:	LoA Login Fail 051617.jpg
Size:	152.7 KB
ID:	1729893

Comment

Yes mine too at [S293] Witchmoor at Firefox but it was normal before i try it with Internet Explorer so at Firefox it happen like this picture!
                In IE8 it said please install the latest content of Flash Player.
                But at last it works with Safari and work so overclocking can't watch battle anymore also had angel icon application were so error instead.
                Please contact Adobe support for updating the new flash player better than 25.0.0.171 debugger!
                Thank You!

Name:	flash.jpg
Size:	201.5 KB
ID:	1729894
                Barbarossa/[S293]-Witchmoor

Comment

Originally posted by R2104483469 View Post
                  S270
                  Yes, I've tried a different browser. Yes, I've cleared my cache. No, I still cannot log in.
                  It loaded on my side and from chat it looks fine, so it definitely not game side. Either you have done wrong clearing cache or choose wrong different browser to use.

Comment

S247 (Seventh Oasis)...now merged as ub23 also down...haven't been able to log in since early morning hours!

Comment

***? Servers are down again???? Unbelieveable....and i think you wont make compensation....

Comment

"It loaded on my side and from chat it looks fine, so it definitely not game side. Either you have done wrong clearing cache or choose wrong different browser to use." -Alkaris

I use the same browser I use every day. Why is it suddenly the 'wrong' browser? And, I beg your pardon? It sounds as though you're accusing me of being to blame for this, as well as being unable to clear a cache.
                        I have now tried three (3) browsers, for no reason other than because you insist that I am in the wrong here. The result in all 3 browsers is exactly the same. And quite frankly, I don't feel that I ought to have to try multiple browsers to make the game function when I've successfully logged in daily to this point.
                        I had simply stated my experience, with no finger-pointing. I was able to log into the game fine multiple times yesterday, but not at all today. I only posted here in hopes that if others were having the same issues, something would be posted about a solution.
                        Last edited by R2104483469; 05-16-2017, 05:16 PM.

Comment

same problem for s250

Comment

I can not log into any of the servers that I am apart of. S315 being my main server. This has been down now for 15 hours. I have tried on my iMac (Safari browser), my acer Windows 10 laptop (IE & Chrome) and also my computer lab at school that uses Chrome only. This is not a user issue. This is an R2 Games problem. Is there a time frame estimating when functionality will be back? Or is a "winging it" kind of deal? 15 hours. Please let us know what is going on.
                            Last edited by tamara_lynns; 05-16-2017, 09:36 PM.

Comment

Can you log in again and screen shot the time. I'm sorry, but I am not going to just take your word for it. Not after 15 hours and 3 different types of computers and browsers.

Comment

Originally posted by tamara_lynns View Post
                                Can you log in again and screen shot the time. I'm sorry, but I am not going to just take your word for it. Not after 15 hours and 3 different types of computers and browsers.
                                Sure, here it is.

Name:	login_ss.jpg
Size:	78.8 KB
ID:	1729905
                                This one was made from my work computer, when my previous post and server check was made from home. So i have confirmed availiability of servers on two different computers with different specifications and in different networks.
                                Its not a game issue.

It sounds as though you're accusing me of being to blame for this, as well as being unable to clear a cache.
                                If that sound to you like that, then im sorry for that. What i was trying to say that it was not a game issue, but issue of your computer/client and with that i cant help despite being a computer tech.
                                There is a few possible options, which i can call, but it can be not any of them.
                                One is - if your flash player has autoupdate, a version of flash could have been released which is not compatible with game.
                                Possible solutions - clear flash player cache or downgrade your flash player to some earlier version.
                                Second is that your region provider has issues with routing to servers, you can either try using VPN or wait till it will be solved, just in case it should be solved not on game side, but on provider side.

Comment

Working...
                                X