Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Need help? Found a bug? For faster assistance, join our Discord: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Mother's Day event can't calculate correct and in the same time r2 support staff lie to me! EVIDENCE!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Mother's Day event can't calculate correct and in the same time r2 support staff lie to me! EVIDENCE!

    Hi, there im here for bad reason. R2 tickets support team just lie to me and im just mad! You can see on the screens that i used 1312 diamonds in last day of the Mother's day event, but i've got only 128 pts and in the result i had only 999pts. I used my diamonds for useless thing only to get 1000pts. BTW i've used all of my hardly saved diamons. Okay its not you fault.
    But when ive got a ticket (R218841242) I had to wait near a week to get that crapy answer (you can see it on the 3rd screen)
    Also you can see the first 2 screenshots which was included in the ticket report - its clear that i use 1312 diamonds from the first screen captured in 23:36 and on the second screen you can see that i've got only 128pts today and in the same screen you can see that i had 999pts - screen captured in 23:38.
    I thinked that this time they will have no chance to ignore me but they manage to do it one more time.
    The answer was you cannot prove that you had 869pts before you spend your diaonds. I dont want to be rude, but what kind of idiot cant figure out that 131-128=3 and 999+3=1002???
    Why i need to prove ow many pts i had before i spend the diamonds when i prove that i spend 1312 diamonds and i prove that ive got only 128 pts. So here i am and waiting for quality answer, please.
    P.S. Please some one to do something with these support ticket staff its not first time when they answer like that, once i show em a screen included my last ranking in champ showdown - i was first and ive got 1 place reward on firts reward period but then i didnt got any att untill the end and they answer to me: you wasnt first last day its have to be a bug. BTW on the sceen was clear: last rank - nomber 1, on first day i used a lot of dias to be first and they told me you wasnt, but ive got the daily reward the point was that i didnt got any att untill the end and i wasnt able to get in the finnal stage. - it was just an example how useless you this staff.

    Click image for larger version

Name:	111111111.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	177.4 KB
ID:	1793281Click image for larger version

Name:	2222222.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	165.0 KB
ID:	1793282Click image for larger version

Name:	333333.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	91.3 KB
ID:	1793283

  • #2
    The evidence is right in your face: since you people confirmed he/she spent 1312 diamonds then you should be at least troubled by the amount of wishing points the player got that day (128 points for over 1k diamonds simply is wrong from game's part).
    Anyway this, among other similar reasons made me quit from the R2 platform and move along in GTArcade.
    And out of the chaos, a voice spoke:
    "Smile and be happy, for it can always be worse".
    And I smiled, and I was happy, and it did get worse.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by MaiyaIris View Post
      The evidence is right in your face: since you people confirmed he/she spent 1312 diamonds then you should be at least troubled by the amount of wishing points the player got that day (128 points for over 1k diamonds simply is wrong from game's part).
      Anyway this, among other similar reasons made me quit from the R2 platform and move along in GTArcade.
      Well if take in the clear on typing what event provided, he should have got atleast 131 points from spending the dimes since its 10 dimes spent for 1 pt should give like 1312:10=131,2. So yea he missing 3 points.
      Antifreeze
      Citizen of s210 Fiery Citadel-ua83-ub43

      Comment


      • #4
        It's very nice how the forum moderators skip this post, but still answer to the others... How i said it's not about the missed ponts and its not about the missed thunder axe print in my inventory - its about how r2 treat their players and when im ignored also in the forum just keep proving my opinion. I hope a lot of players to see that before recharge, probably then they will think about to go in GTA before to invest in the game.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by AntifreezeUnder0 View Post
          Well if take in the clear on typing what event provided, he should have got atleast 131 points from spending the dimes since its 10 dimes spent for 1 pt should give like 1312:10=131,2. So yea he missing 3 points.
          Just don't do that hun It's getting pointless to even comment on this but here goes nothing. It's not about 3 or 300 wrong points, is the general attitude of R2's stuff to issues. An attitude which cause a lot of players to turn in GTA's forums for support stating the support situation here.
          So yeah, maybe his/her point is valid or not the stuff do not "push" the issue the way GTA's stuff does. Identical problems that get resolved in GTA's forums they get unnoticed or "denied" here. It's a fact and nothing you say changes that.
          And out of the chaos, a voice spoke:
          "Smile and be happy, for it can always be worse".
          And I smiled, and I was happy, and it did get worse.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by MaiyaIris View Post
            Just don't do that hun It's getting pointless to even comment on this but here goes nothing. It's not about 3 or 300 wrong points, is the general attitude of R2's stuff to issues. An attitude which cause a lot of players to turn in GTA's forums for support stating the support situation here.
            So yeah, maybe his/her point is valid or not the stuff do not "push" the issue the way GTA's stuff does. Identical problems that get resolved in GTA's forums they get unnoticed or "denied" here. It's a fact and nothing you say changes that.
            Its same, most of the time lack on info or proper explnation prevents things to sort out. As in many cases people submit tickets, yet somehow dont know their email they are submited to in r2 cases.
            GTA or R2, doesnt make any difference. Atleast from my experience.
            As in op case, i may guess where the issue lies. The 999 are default pts it shows when not properly loaded yet. And as explained in ticket they have no log info/evidence of his pts, which prooves he had points he claim to be.
            So there is that.
            But in gta many issues who get help doesnt even deserve help, the player mistake ones, which are there majorly reported, since its goes somewhat against their own comp conditions, and getting help, preventing others who have real bugs/issues to get their help
            Antifreeze
            Citizen of s210 Fiery Citadel-ua83-ub43

            Comment


            • #7
              yes you spend diamonds but in others way in mother's day it count 1 for 10 so you had 128 so its 1280 diamond for use on mother's day event application!
              That's it nothing for spend diamond to get same count as you want in mother's day even, they decreased 10% of it for calculated!! !
              Also you spend diamonds at others except mother day event maybe 100+ for loop quest or something idk!! !
              At last please be polite to write as usual people in forum!! !
              with regards;

              BAPER/[S293] Witchmoor

              Comment

              Working...
              X