Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Server S350 full of bugs

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server S350 full of bugs

We keep reporting bugs and nothing has changed. Not even an update since the server started. Here is the list of bugs encountered while playing:

Team Arena

1. even if we have enough teams there is no allocation at all.
    2 Even in CS TA, no allocation

We have been told that it was of low level, then low BR. Well, lvl 60 and 1 m BR does not seem to help.
    NO TA since the beginning means no arena badges, no hot event rewards and no devotion points
    We ask a compensation in Badges and according rewards.

Rose event and intimacy

As long as a player does not send rose, the intimacy count works as usual. But as soon as we send roses, even if the intimacy works for the sending, it stops working afterwards
    No intimacy for TD, compare and even roses!
    The worst is when the system takes intimacy back! I did td with a friend. The first TD + 10, no problem, the second -222. The third one -1000. REALLY!!!???
    (see attachment)
    I can't get married !!

Quests

When the quest arrives at the third stage, it often freezes at the end of the battle, not showing the rewards and victory window. We have to refresh the browser. It happens with a web browser as well as with r2 clients.

Cross server

Very few players could enter the task and only once. For days now it is impossible to enter, we queue endlessly with no avail.
    NO CROSS SERVER means no rewards means no Cross server shop

S350/Raginhard/Knightquest
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Phylka; 05-29-2017, 04:55 PM.

Relax buddy, all of your problems are not so important. About Team Arena you have to allocate team with close TEAM level and its nothing about low or high BR - its just about team level. And i have to NOTe that team arena is not important in the Game.
    About the intimacy and get married - its one of the biggest craps in the game - you will earn nothing common. But if you've got minus intimacy it weird, but it will take a time until they fix it. Doesn't matter you have to be sure that you miss almost nothing. So keep level up and soon you will realize that i telling you the truth.
    Last edited by R218841242; 05-29-2017, 04:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by R218841242 View Post
      Relax buddy, all of your problems are not so important. About Team Arena you have to allocate team with close TEAM level and its nothing about low or high BR - its just about team level. And i have to NOTe that team arena is not important in the Game.
      About the intimacy and get married - its one of the biggest craps in the game - you will earn nothing common. But if you've got minus intimacy it weird, but it will take a time until they fix it. Doesn't matter you have to be sure that you miss almost nothing. So keep level up and soon you will realize that i telling you the truth.
      You really thing it is nothing? in arena shop we can buy cherub stones, but without badges we can't. So how can you level up?
      Now you say problems are not important. Every day there is a new bug. Soon it is the diamonds that will disappear and other stuf. So, when something starts going wrong it is better to fix it before it is too late. And I really do not care if you think you are right. When you buy omelette with cheese, and you pay for it and there is no cheese, of course it does not kill you, but you complain anyway.

And by the way, I read all your posts, and you are really a TROLL
      Last edited by Phylka; 05-29-2017, 05:20 PM.

Comment

Buddy play once until 70+ and you may understand. If you do not trust me okay - it's up to you. But how i said - when you grow up then you will understand. And not only your server have a bugs. BUGS it the second name of the game, so you are free to change the game if you are not happy.
        About leveling up - you are limited by the stamina. Open your eyes and calculate where you can get more exp for your stamina. Attack in COM the higher level opponent which you can beat 100% to get the max exp. The same for raiders. For arena does not matter. Use the exp bonus cards and etc. Team arena do not give you exp - the same for intimacy. So no one from your server miss any exp.
        Also you can pay attention when you load the game and you may realize that the developers are not r2 and thats mean it will take time until the intimacy will be fixed. And one more time - in Team Arena you have to fight with team with close total-team level. For example team of 3 players all of them lvl50 will have team level 150. And this is the same with each new serve - very hard to allocate opponents, also the team arena is full of bugs and they will never be fixed, because team arena is useless at all, but yes the newbies always cry for TA
        Last edited by R218841242; 05-29-2017, 05:24 PM.

Comment

82 is high enough? just leave ppl alone. give solutions or support but stop saying ppl are wrong like you keep saying in all your posts

Comment

So honestly you dint learn nothing while you play, so my advice to you is to play angry birds, tetris or something like them - there you will not need to think. 82lw and still think team arena and intimacy are decent part of the game... Players like you just never stop to surprising me with stupidness.
            P.S. Nothing personal, im just tried to help you, but honestly nothing can help to you. No one will give you compensation for such things especially r2games - they don't even care about the players.

Comment

Originally posted by Phylka View Post
              You really thing it is nothing? in arena shop we can buy cherub stones, but without badges we can't. So how can you level up?
              Now you say problems are not important. Every day there is a new bug. Soon it is the diamonds that will disappear and other stuf. So, when something starts going wrong it is better to fix it before it is too late. And I really do not care if you think you are right. When you buy omelette with cheese, and you pay for it and there is no cheese, of course it does not kill you, but you complain anyway.

And by the way, I read all your posts, and you are really a TROLL
              So for what exactly you pay for? The guy told you the truth - no one from r2 will tell you the truth - they will ignore or lie to you, but never will tell you the truth - that they cant fix this problems because they are not the developers. There are thousands of servers and there are a lot of bug and your server have to wait god know how much time. And yes, he is right - for playing until 82lvl you learn nothing about the game. BTW you need to play 5-6 months to reach 82lvl and still think that the arena shop is good place to buy cherub stones. He tried to explane to you that you really didnt miss something big, but you become to be rude, because you cant accept that you are pointless at all. If you played this game so long time and still dont know nothing about the game so really you have to change the game. Try some non strategic game its clear that you are not for this game. Every old good old player with skills will tell you that.
              Like he said tetris is a good one for you.

Comment

1. even if we have enough teams there is no allocation at all.
                2 Even in CS TA, no allocation
                It takes time to balance TA on new servers, its not a bug, its how new server and TA works.

When the quest arrives at the third stage, it often freezes at the end of the battle, not showing the rewards and victory window. We have to refresh the browser. It happens with a web browser as well as with r2 clients.
                It doesnt sound like its game issue, more like computer/flash player has some problems.

Very few players could enter the task and only once. For days now it is impossible to enter, we queue endlessly with no avail.
                NO CROSS SERVER means no rewards means no Cross server shop
                CS War was reported numerous time to GTArcade, which are developers of game(R2Games cant and doesnt have rights to change code of game), and those reports are ignored by developers at current time.

Rose event and intimacy

As long as a player does not send rose, the intimacy count works as usual. But as soon as we send roses, even if the intimacy works for the sending, it stops working afterwards
                No intimacy for TD, compare and even roses!
                The worst is when the system takes intimacy back! I did td with a friend. The first TD + 10, no problem, the second -222. The third one -1000. REALLY!!!???
                (see attachment)
                I can't get married !!
                Not sure if anything can be done about it, you can try to contact support for that issue. http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=ticket&ticket_type=7

Thread is closed as it goes a little off from bug reports.

Comment

Working...
                X