Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

1 Click open /Tycoon resource chest / Thana awakening/ CS Tycoon resource chests

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1 Click open /Tycoon resource chest / Thana awakening/ CS Tycoon resource chests

Please help. During the last CS tycoon, I placed in the top 3 and won 2 Tycoon resource chests, which allowed me to choose between Thana awakening stones, and 2 different sets of Missional gear. I had opened one of the two chests, and selected Thana awakening stones, and used them to awaken Thana to maximum level. I didn't use the 2nd chest right away because I hadn't decided which Missional gear to choose.
    My problem is that I forgot I had the Tycoon resource chest in inventory and I used 1 click open, which automatically chose Thana awakening stones again and also (horrors) reset the awakening level on Thana to Inactive. Even if I wanted to try to reawaken Thana with the 2nd set of awakening stones, it is not possible. Can you please help? Ideally, I should be able to awaken Thana to maximum level and have that 2nd Tycoon resource chest back. Perhaps you can reset Thana awakening and let me have the two chests back so I can reawaken Thana and use the 2nd chest.
    Thank you.
    IGN Alessandra
    Server S248 Brightcastle
    Platform: R2Games
    Attached Files
    Last edited by CarissaAlessandra; 05-30-2017, 11:36 PM.

Please submit a ticket through
    http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=ticket&ticket_type=7
    If you also can remember time when you awakened Thana and open your second chest, it may help to resolve issue faster.

Comment

I submitted a ticket, but I cannot find where to see the ticket or responses. I have spent a lot of money on this game, and if I do not get satisfaction or responses, I will stop my spending.

Comment

Originally posted by CarissaAlessandra View Post
        I submitted a ticket, but I cannot find where to see the ticket or responses. I have spent a lot of money on this game, and if I do not get satisfaction or responses, I will stop my spending.
        Answers goes to email under which you created ticket, by answering that mail you answer to support if they request something from you.
        As for stopping your spending, it is up to you and will always be, but it will not influence our decisions in any way.

Comment

Working...
        X